DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

Telling on myself.

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

Hey anywhere outa the house is good to me :wink:
Never had a desire for Vegas, but to each his own...well I guess all the lights might be cool.

Now make sure you rest up out there in the desert and keep your $$$ in your pockets :lol:

Enjoy,
Kathy
bevm

Post by bevm »

Hey Jorge,
We aren't gamblers. We figure Steve gambles every day he puts his uniform on. But we went to Vegas, didn't gamble and loved it. We went to a lot of shows, Hoover Dam, and it was a really good trip. You can't compare Vegas to STJ but you'll be in STJ in Sept. so enjoy your trip to Vegas. It was 113 degrees there at 1:00 AM and we roasted. If you get a chance go see "O" (The Cirque Du Soleil show...AWESOME!!)
Have fun!!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

We know you're a snob, Jorge! :lol: I, on the other hand, would go to STT. Have fun, dude! And remember, what happens in Vegas and all that.... 8)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mathayom

Post by mathayom »

Good thing Vegas is open 24 hours, Jorge, so you can get right to it when you wake up.

Last time I went there, I did a tandem jump out of an airplane at 14000 feet. 45 second free fall. Saw Lake Mead and Vegas in one shot. Highly recommended.

BTW, Your first post had me laughing so hard I spilled my drink, so I figure you owe me one Cruzan Dark & Diet.
Mat the Caterer, Private Chef and Drummer
bevm

Post by bevm »

Sorry can't help you out with the car thingy. (to use your words..) Shorts are good but sometimes it gets cool at night and I don't think shorts are really appropriate at most of the hotels in the evening so take some long pants too! Have fun! My brother was sitting at the Mirage bar and a hooker approached him. His wife was watching from across the bar and walked up to her and introduced herself. So funny..
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Words that I never thought would cross my lips forthcoming ... :shock:

Jorge I 100% agree with you. It would be pure torture for me to be that close to STJ but not ON STJ.
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

Jorge- I wouldn't have gone to STT either...Does that make me an STJ Snob too..?

You will have a great time in Vegas...Cirque and Blue Man are both impressive and the car show that you are looking for is at the Imperial Palace Hotel. I'm not a car nut and it was impressive to even me. I tried to include a link to their website here, but failed. Just google the hotel name...

Yes, pack shorts. And don't forget your Wolfpack shirt. :D
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Jorge do you need someone to guard the house I can come armed. Sounds like you need the time away.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Oh yeah, and don't forget the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton :D
cat

Post by cat »

Have fun! Vegas is another place I want to go! I am definitely not a gambler but Kenneth likes the cards. I would like the shows and the shopping!!!!

Cirque and Blue Man will be fantastic!!! Relax and Have fun!!!!!!
augie

Post by augie »

If the strip gets old, head out to the desert. I didn't expect to be as impressed with the Hoover Dam tour as I was.

There are some places out there that might remind you of Salt Pond Bay.

....a little...
Come see us!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

have fun Jorge!