DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

It would have killed me to be THAT close to STJ and not be there...I would have opted for somewhere else too given the circumstances :)
LC

Post by LC »

Blue Man Group is awesome! you will love them.
chrisn

Post by chrisn »

Great show choices Jorgie! Any of the Cirque shows are amazing! Don't know if you like seafood but the Rio has a pretty amazing seafood spread too! Also, across the street from Hard Rock is a place called Hofbrauhaus. A german beer garden restaurant. Fun spot. Just a couple ideas.
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Jorge,

I think you gave up too easy. No money needed for a villa. You could:
a) pay for it with singles earned by pole dancing on a boat (don't forget your Ding Dong)
2) get hammered and sleep on the beach by the ferry dock, where we could all watch you on the webcam

Have fun in Vegas!
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Hey Jorge! The trip to Hoover Dam is really GOOD. We did the Hard Hat Tour and loved it. Being a former construction gal I found the tour very interesting. To see the workings of the dam and the behind the scenes....just awesome. One of the highlights of our Vegas trip.

Have fun! :lol:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Ok, I feel I need to qualify my "I'd go to STT" answer. I'd GO to STT, but I'd take the ferry over to STJ every day! I really want to see more of STT, but it could feasibly be used as a place to crash with all daytime hours spent on STJ.

But then again, I'm only a 4 hr. drive from Vegas, so it doesn't seem that special to me. For free air and hotel, it would have to be St. Thomas!
8)
RickG

Post by RickG »

S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

CG, that's exactly what I'll be doing in 4 weeks!!
East End of STT is nice...defintely NOT STJ but pretty nice!

Heck, I'd take the free place @ the Marriott on STT, and spend all the money saved taking the car barge back & forth! Or like Chicagoan stated, sleep on the beach.
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Jorge -- Auto Collection at the Imperial Palace -- you won't be disappointed -- I am already in STT so I would have chosen Las Vegas too, check out
autocollections.com
also see --prewarcar.com
bevm

Post by bevm »

Hey Jorge that link from Rick sounds right up your alley!! The Naked Twister thing scares me a little though...Dear God, it's bad enough getting in to those positions with clothes ON. One can only imagine the proximity of certain body parts when you're nude. Hold your breath and keep your mouth closed!!!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Hey Jorge you could have stayed with us :D :D :D

Anyway, have a fab time in Vegas - I love it there (for a couple of days anyway) and the Circ show is amazing.

Don't forget to have a blast and we need a tr when ya get back :)

Luv and miss you both

Pia
Connie

Post by Connie »

As STT lovers, I have to disagree about some of these posts.

I respect all you STJ lovers, but you're totally addicted! You need rehab!!!

STT is not just flying in, driving through Charlotte Amalie and getting on the ferry.

Please, be kind to STT lovers.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
linne

Post by linne »

Even though we loved STJ, I have to say that we found STT very nice too. So I understand Connie completely. I don't know so much about Vegas, but for me it's just another sort of experience, which could be funny to try too. So Jorge, you have to make a TR!

Linne
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED