DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Hey, by my count we're tied, about liking My Kenny. Keith and I and Barbara, like him. Jorge, Margo and Rick don't. That means we'll only play him 50% of the time. LOL :wink:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hey, don't put me in that "don't like" group! I've almost worn out Be As You Are!! I'm a Kenny fan, for sure! So now it's 4 to 2! :lol:
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Whaoooooo!!! The Kenny lovers win :!: :!:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Like I said, Bose headphones! LOL! :lol:
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

My husband put Kenny's songs in his ipod the other day. Totally out of character for him who has his ipod loaded with podcasts about boats, technology, and cars and 80s music ... but anyway, he says to me last night "That guy really is obsessed with the VI" ...

I get Kenny. I am not obsessed, but I like his music. I am not gonna try to find him on my next vacation or anything ...
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Hi Jorge, a late reader to the Las Vegas post. Hope you had a good time. Was it as glitsy, cheesy, glamourous as you thought? I've been twice (S/O has conference every year). Took baby girl in February for her birthday. We did the Cirque Water "O" at the Bellagio....amazing show. I am pretty much Vegas'd out. Don't know if I'll go back anytime soon. Fun, but too much glitz for me....
bevm

Post by bevm »

Jorge is there right now. He and Barbara left today. He got tickets for the "Thunder Down Under" Show. The all-male Australian revue. I don't think Barbara was invited... :cry:
Sorry Jorge...You aren't here to defend yourself but I couldn't resist that... :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:01 am.