TGIF BEACH PIC

Travel discussion for St. John
cptnkirk

TGIF BEACH PIC

Post by cptnkirk »

Chimin in a little late today I overslept and was late to work. Running out of decent beach pics must be gettin close to needing to get back to reload.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

I was looking for this at home this morning.
That is a great picture thanks!
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

Live long and prosper Capt. Kirk!! It's raining slush as I type.....gray, dreary, wet and 34. Thanks for the slice of fine!
Maggy

Post by Maggy »

Great picture! Maybe I should change my background (I have one of your previous pictures at the moment).
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Love that picture captain! I actually stole that one from you a couple of years ago and used it as my screen saver at the office.

Happy Friday on this cold and rainy day. 28 days until St. John! :D
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
17th Hole

Post by 17th Hole »

Ahh...there it is...thanks Captn!

Just wondering what you were doing behind that bush, though... :shock: :?:
A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Really great picture, Capt.
---Jim
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Nice :)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Ahhh, Capt! You've done it again! Another beautiful picture! Thanks for warming up my day (although it's not really cold here!) :D
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

Agent99
kids had no school and we got about 4" plus 3 or 4 trucks in a major accident on 495 :x

Capt kirk thanks for the photo
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

kids had no school and we got about 4" plus 3 or 4 trucks in a major accident on 495
Ughh! I feel your pain! Our temp dropped just enough this morning so that when I was running errands it was pouring....quite literally I tell you POURING .... ICE!!!
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

Beautiful shot....thanks!
rpplano

Post by rpplano »

very nice.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I really don't know how you folks in the deep snow can do it every year. I am one of a vanishing breed called a California Native. Born and raised in So. Cal. My family used to go up to the mountains every winter to make snowballs and go sledding and stuff for a day, but I never really saw snow fall from the sky until 1971. Rick was in the Air Force as an air traffic controller and he always got assigned to remote radar sites. After his return from overseas, he was stationed in Calumet, Michigan, where we moved for a year. Boy oh boy, did I ever get an education in the 4 seasons and SNOW! During the 71/72 winter we got 288"! I absolutely loved it during the spring & summer (except for the blackflies), but I could never do that again! In fact, I have not been to the snow since...not even our local mountains. Gimme TROPICAL climates!
CruzBayB

Post by CruzBayB »

This friday's pic is perfection as always... I look forward to them!

...California Girl, you would love most east Texas snow days. This year it snowed hard and beautiful all morning for 4-5 hours the most gorgeous huge flakes and it piled up on top of everything to about 3-4 inches and then stopped and glistened in the snow for a couple of hours while slowing melting until it was completely gone except for under a few bushes by the end of the day. The high was 49 degrees that afternoon and by the next day we thought that we had just dreamed it. Beautiful and fleeting. A perfect combination when it comes to snow don't you think?
"By the time we hit Miami, the cell phones will ring and life as we know it will draw us back in, so tonight we will just continue to soak in the sounds, the sights, the tastes and the feelings of St. John."