Thanks for the YAPTA tip!

Travel discussion for St. John
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

I just found out that my tickets to Florida in August went down $73 for each ticket (3 of them). It is with Midwest airlines and the only option that they gave me was a voucher to use within a year for another flight. I guess that is better than nothing and I HAVE to go on another trip with my kids!
My Hawaii tickets went up from $850 each to $2550 each! I felt good about that!
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

I emailed Yapta a few weeks ago about why United wasn't showing up on the list. I thought I was logged in but I wasn't. This is what they said:

Hello Teresa,

Welcome to Yapta. We are glad you are interested in using our site.

For privacy reasons, in order to see Frontier and United in the drop-down menu you must be logged in. You can create a free account at www.yapta.com by entering your email address on the left side of the home page, in the Create an Account box and then log in to see Frontier and United. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions or concerns. I'd be happy to assist. Thanks for using Yapta.

Happy Travels,
Daydre
The Yapta Team

I'm not sure what that privacy thing is about with only those two airlines. Perhaps bankrupt airlines want more privacy? :lol:

Our tickets for June that we purchased in October have gone from $437 to $1024.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:35 am.