Sorry snow folks! Photos of yesterday in So. Cal. :)

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

I love seeing your California photos CG, and the other photos from where others live.

Marcia, that lake sounds so serene in the spring....hope you post another when the flowers bloom.

I have longed to visit Colorado ever since Dan Fogelberg wrote Aspen. That's a great shot of the city, TS. The only opportunity I've had to see the interior south west was last year when my family met in Sante Fe to celebrate my folks 50th. It was so beautiful I've been dying to see more. Next week 86 has a conference in Scottsdale, AZ.so I am tagging along. I'd read about the rare wildflowers this spring so I am going to do some exploring while he is doing his thing. If I get any good shots I'll post them.

Nothing photo worthy outside my window this am. It's gray, raining and a dreary 37 degrees. Mmmm, my favorite...not. Here are a couple of Rockport in sunnier times.

California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Agent99 - Beautiful pictures! The perfect vision of New England! Now I'm craving clam chowder and lobster! :D
onthelake

Post by onthelake »

Great pictures everyone!Pete and Marcia - I have a very similar view- Oneida Lake.  With the Icefishermen( notice I said MEN) and the trees a so baron.  But spring 'soon come' one of our neighbors saw a robin last week and the geese are coming back.Wish I knew how to post pictures - that is one of my goals for 2008.Have a great day!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Pam, I will help you with your goal if you want! Drop me an email or PM any time!
Teddy Salad

Post by Teddy Salad »

Great photos all.

Rick, the Great Divide Hibernation Ale is a splendid idea. Thanks!

Nice pictures 99. Dan Fogelberg also wrote a song called Phoenix, so at least you are going there. I saw him 4 times at Red Rocks. Incredible entertainer and a great guitar player, which many people probably don't realize. He left us way too soon. :cry:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I also love Dan Fogelberg!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:25 am.