Rick G

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Busy :lol:
Coden

Post by Coden »

Pia - let's share the spot. Okay??? (((HUGS)))
Coden
Pia

Post by Pia »

Tonight :lol:

(resisted the urge to spell "tonight" on post at a time :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Coden

Post by Coden »

Catch me, catch me, if you can... :lol:
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Coden, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you were cheatin! No matter, Im happy to share that free villa with ya, key word being SHARE. :D
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

You guys got some postin' ta do! Hurry up! It's lonely at the top! :lol:
Coden

Post by Coden »

Ksea - I am all about Sharing!!! :D Hey, when you Win the villa from Keep Left can we share that one too? :lol:
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

For sure Coden, but I think you might win! In which case, dont forget your friend in Virginyerrr. 8)
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

I'm way down on the list and really don't care but I'm sitting here reading and laughing out loud. You're all being so funny,childish but so funny. It would take me ages to even come close to all your numbers. But if you win the villa stay, I'll do the cleaning! Love ya all you make me laugh and wish I had pictures to post but I don't.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

And for Gawd's sake Coden, let's see a ticker!
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Hey Ksea,

Don't forget to bring your favorite roomie along :D

Coden and Pia - I think you need to call a truce before you post each other (and the rest of us) to death.

How about Pia gets the free villa and then Coden gets to stay at Pia's place. Fair?
janet
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

No, I am not Bandit. And, yes, I do play a lawyer on TV.

The last two pages of this thread pretty much proved his point. If he were my client, I would suggest that he rest his case and let the evidence speak for itself.

Funny aside...Marcia and I considered engaging in an "off topic" board marathon conversation with each other just to raise our post numbers such that we could be #1 and #2. (By the way, I was willing to let her be #1...and Waterguy didn't even tell me to take that approach.) But, then we did the math. If we were actually able to post every 10 seconds each, it would have taken us nearly seven and a half hours to get there. Um, not a good plan.

So, we resigned ourselves to mire in mediocrity, in terms of post counts.

Party on Garth. We are not worthy.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
sherban

Post by sherban »

Wow...what a study in social psychology in these pages...someday there are gonna be books on electronic relationships...probably already are. I had a guy on my team who met his wife in a virtual game...what the f... is that about?

Anyway, I have found most everyone on this forum very helpful and kind, thank you. I do appreciate off topic staying mostly in off topic, but sometime the fun spills over...just like real life..

BTW MrB's comments had me actually laughing out loud...say it, SAY IT....hilarious, thanks!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Ksea - I'll never forget ya!!

Silverheels - You are in...we'll need a cleaning lady!

Ksea - no ticker in sight...maybe 2009. The one constant thing in life is that there is always hope! :D

Jayseadee - I'm all for a truce and like your idea. I hope you'll join us!! 8)

Happy Thursday All!!
Coden
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

This is really fun!! I got a big chuckle out of this thread!

I've visited and been a member of all the USVI forums inlcuding this one in it's previous life and thank god it changed) and this one is the most welcoming & friendly around.

People aren't attacked for stating their opinions, there are no insults, new members/former lurkers are all welcomed, questions are answered and the addition of the OT Forum has created a place for all of us to chat across the country and internationally with people we know we like because we have the USVI's in common.

I guess only Bandit could find something wrong with that.

Please feel free to visit other USVI forums where people are rude, judgemental, insulting, condescending, won't answer your questions and make you feel icky. That's good times!

Jorge didn't really leave did he? I think he'd be impressed with how we all rallied without being icky!