Greetings from Cabo

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Bug

Greetings from Cabo

Post by Bug »

Hi Friends!

Well, I'm spending my first full day in Cabo by laying on the beach and getting ready to watch the Super Bowl at the "Cabo Cabana" on the beach. It really is pretty but NOT STJ.

My view of the ocean was a bit obstucted by approx. 30 beach vendors selling everything you can possibly think of. I can't believe they can actually carry all that crap!

Ii's funny how I can be on vacation and still be counting down the days to STJ. April soon come :shock:

XOXO
Bug
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Hi ya Bug! Im so jealous, I have Cabo on my places yet to visit! Have a wonderful time and be sure to do an o/t trip report, even if its just some pics!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Have a great time
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

Hi Bug---I've been to Cabo twice in the past couple of years. You're right---its not St. John---the sand is coarse, the water isn't quite as clear, and its not as lush of course. But after a day or two, and a few beers, I learned to quit comparing and just had a great time. There are some wonderful restaurants with beautiful views of the bay. And here is a beach I really liked---Bahia Santa Maria---about 10 miles out of town. If you haven't been there yet, try it. Enjoy!

---Jim
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Hey Bug,
Have any pictures to post?
I hope that you are having a great time!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hey Bugster! The last time I was in Cabo they were just building that big new "mall" thing. Try Margaritaville for a great meal! And this goes without saying.... HAVE FUNNNN and have some blue tequila at Cabo Wabo! :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:36 am.