Price Goes Way Up at Dream Catcher

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

JT wrote:Well, my, my, what an interesting thread this has been!
As to Califonia Girl's patio furniture, I think you got more then the 5% service fee's worth with the fun we've all had on goofing on it.
As funky as that loveseat was, I'm glad I took a picture of it so we can all laugh about it together! :lol:
JT wrote:I remember Villa Owner from a while back pissin' and moanin' about being sick of rude/ inconsiderate guests.... Maybe you should think about doing something else, or short of that, track down whatever is providing that strong smell refered, to in another thread.

Yeah, villa_owner needs to seriously mellow out. Have you noticed that since so many people on this thread have supported the "renters'" side on this issue that villa_owner has seemed to disappear? I'm with you, JT, that person needs another "line of work."
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Jorge, I never expected villa_owner to give me the name of his villa. He just likes to stir the pot. :D No worries. I don't really care about any of that. What I originally cared about (way back on page 1, I think) was the fact that someone I like and respect was on the receiving end of a hostile attack. That's not ok on any thread in my book.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Jorge wrote:Cal. Girl,
I was recently blasted by a business owner on this very forum.
Jorge, I am on this forum every day and I don't remember you being "blasted" by anyone?? Not recently, anyway. :?

Look at that crappy loveseat, Jorge! You could make a fortune doing specialized work for villa owners on the island who want NICE stuff. Imagine what the rates would be for a villa with your custom furniture in it...the island already has the "Barefoot Architect,"...you could be the "Barefoot Furniture Maker!" :D
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
StJohnRuth

3600 Hits

Post by StJohnRuth »

Well, sure, 3600 hits, but it might just be 36 people checking it 100 times. Not sure how it works, exactly. I'm guessing most people are just trying to copy the Elevator Loveseat in California Girl's post. You really can't beat it for improving the views.
-Ruth
- Ruth, St. John Spice
California Girl

What I'm curious about is whether either anyone from CV or Bayview Villa is reading this and taking a hint :wink:
JT

Post by JT »

OK, It's tired and I'm getting late. Who is Villa Owner and why did he get blasted with Jorge? And by the way, why did Jorge go back in the closet? Ruth, Margo, help me out here.
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
California Girl

Sorry JT, I don't have an answer for you. I'm as curious as anyone else 8) Since I haven't seen these "blastings" on the forum, I can only assume it was via e-mail or PM.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:21 am.