Grande Bay

Travel discussion for St. John
PaminMaine

Grande Bay

Post by PaminMaine »

I have 2 nights that I can sneak onto St John for a quick fix. I have been looking for accomodations for 3 people and found that Grande Bay has an opening ( on Trip Advisor). I have stayed up behind Dolphin Market and the noise was fairly loud up the hill with the windows open. How is Grande Bay on the nights that Beach Bar has a band .. etc? I realllly want to stay there ! :D
mahofan

Re: Grande Bay

Post by mahofan »

We haved stayed at Grande Bay the last 4 times we visited St. John. Never heard a sound from the Beach Bar. We did stay in the upper units and one time we had a rooster behind us that served as a daybreak alarm clock! You will be very pleased with Grande Bay.
kklay

Post by kklay »

We stayed there for a few day probably 3 years ago and did not hear any noise. Maybe on the balcony you might, but in the condo with central AC we did not hear any neighbors or any noise from the outside.
bnsilly

Post by bnsilly »

In our Grande Bay unit we could hear the music and especially on the patio, but it wasn't annoying, and it wasn't too late. We enjoyed it actually..
PaminMaine

Post by PaminMaine »

Thank you bnsilly. We ended up renting for 3 nights . I am sure we will love it!