Halloween get-togethers

Travel discussion for St. John
shoemak38

Halloween get-togethers

Post by shoemak38 »

Is there still an active group that goes down over Halloween? Trying to plan my next island fix and was wondering if an active group still got together and socialized while bending their elbows
Teresa_Rae

Re: Halloween get-togethers

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Yes, there is a group...RickG posted about it recently (I think it was here?), maybe search for a post from him?
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

There is a great group of people who frequent the Cat Fight at Foxy's for Halloween. We were on Jost this fall and had the pleasure of meeting so many of them! :D
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Been away from the Forum a bit and just caught this post. There is a great group of peeps that are usually around over Halloween! Skinny's has a party and Cruz Bay is fun and full of costumed locals and tourists. This year we will be on Jost for the Cat Fight then on to STJ for Halloween :) There are plenty of impromptu gatherings on beaches or bars!
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Sadly, we wont be there for Halloween this yr. We are doing 2 night on STJ in Sept then flying on to St Marteen for a week..and Im starting to regret our decision.. I hope Ive made the right choice..but my gut is telling me different... :(
[/url]