Halloween Trip -2015

Travel discussion for St. John
ski2play

Halloween Trip -2015

Post by ski2play »

Wanted to check in and see if anyone was doing a Halloween trip to the USVI/BVI?
We will be down Oct 26th-Nov 3rd staying on Jost Van Dyke. Would love to catch up with any that are so inclined for a little Boo in the Islands!
Barb Y

Re: Halloween Trip -2015

Post by Barb Y »

Oh how I wish I was going to be on island for Halloween. I believe there is going to be a lot of peeps there at that time. Ya may want to check over on FB too. Did ya book your April trip so we can finally have a drink together on island? :wink:
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Good idea to check on FB too. Foxy's Cat Fights are that weekend too! Should be more fun than one girl should be allowed to have.

We have not booked yet for March or April 2016. Waiting on Tommy's schedule to be published for 2016. We will get our drink together. I am not a betting girl, but if I was, I would bet we will even get dinner on the terrace too with our drink!
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Sounds amazing :D
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Mike and I will be on Jost Friday and Saturday! We'd love to meet up with you. Some other peeps should be there as well. We're looking forward to Soggy Dollar, the Cat Fight, and Foxy's Halloween party :) We'll keep in touch as we get closer, or send us a PM.
Jan
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Happy Halloween and Woot Woot!....We will see you there. I will pm you my contact information. We will be on Jost Oct26-Nov3rd. BOO much fun! :lol:
RickG

Post by RickG »

We get to JVD on Friday for Cat Fight on Saturday. We'll be sailing with Sweet Christine, Mrs. Capt. Jay, hopefully Capt. Jay and some more peeps. Back to STJ Sunday Nov. 1.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI