Kekoa short notice share - Sunday 4/27

Travel discussion for St. John
Victor v

Kekoa short notice share - Sunday 4/27

Post by Victor v »

Hello all! My wife and I just arrived on St John Thursday (I think this is our 6th time here? So hard to keep track...). We had booked an all day snorkel tour with the Kekoa on Sunday and have been very excited about it given all the great things we've heard. Unfortunately, we heard from them today that they have had to cancel our trip because no one else signed up! I spoke with them and they said if we can round up 8 people total, they will still sail. I think I can get 4, so I need 4 more. The weather is amazing right now, the boat is supposed to be fantastic...anyone interested in a very small crowd on a great big boat? I just need to let them know today!

Website is here:

blacksailsvi.com/St-John-Full-Day-Snorkel-Sa…

Trip is $130 including snacks, lunch and open bar. 9:30 - 3:30

You can contact them at: 340-244-7245
Mrs. B

Re: Kekoa short notice share - Sunday 4/27

Post by Mrs. B »

Wish we could join you! We are in upstate NY right now so it would take us a while to get there! :D We have sailed on the Kekoa for three consecutive years and it is definitely one of the highlights of our trips to St. John. The crew is awesome and the memories are even better! Last year we were lucky enough to be entertained by a mother whale and her calf. I hope that you can round up enough people - it will be worth it!
luvinsun

Re: Kekoa short notice share - Sunday 4/27

Post by luvinsun »

hope you can get people to go with you. Kekoa is a great boat, and a blast to be on. You will not be disappointed!
Tami
Image[/url]