Atlantic Seafood

Travel discussion for St. John
Coconuts

Atlantic Seafood

Post by Coconuts »

Alas, on the way home, after a very, well, "productive" visit ("vacation" would be a stretch). Anyhow, we arrived at the airport two and a half hours ahead of our flight, and it being Easter, the place is almost empty. Rather than eat the food past security (whose local entrees can be quite good), walked up to the south side of the airport, and Atlantic Seafood. The oxtail stew with two sides (actually three; I chose the baked macaroni and fungi, but white sweet potatoes came along for the ride) for $15 was rich, filling, with large portions, and very tasty. I had the same dish the last time; next time I have to branch out and try their seafood. Free internet, and a nice selection of beers and mixed drinks. Consider this joint if you have an hour to spare.

All the best,

Kevin
Tracy in WI

Re: Atlantic Seafood

Post by Tracy in WI »

We had a very delayed flight one trip and spent some time at Atlantic Seafood- I had the salmon and it was one of the best meals in a long time. Yum! Haven't had a delayed flight since..... :(
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
sabalpom

Post by sabalpom »

Where is this Atlantic Seafood????
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Atlantic Seafood is just above the southeast corner of the St. Thomas airport parking lot. If you walk south along the sidewalk, away from baggage claim, you will find it just past the entrance toll gate. You would have passed it on your left as you drove in (next to the taxi stand).

All the best,

Kevin