Having professional family portraits taken on St. John?

Travel discussion for St. John
Heidi76

Having professional family portraits taken on St. John?

Post by Heidi76 »

My family and I are leaving for St. John in just about 6 weeks and we are getting SO excited!! My husband and I are traveling with our 2 kids (ages 7 and 10) and I was just thinking this morning that it's been a while since we've had a family portrait taken and thought it would be awesome to get one done in the most beautiful place we've ever been!
Does anyone know of anyone there who does this...family beach portraits on St. John? Any personal recommendations or experiences to share? Thanks!! :D
SusieQT

Re: Having professional family portraits taken on St. John?

Post by SusieQT »

Sage Hammond. Crown Images. She has a website & FB page.

We used her 2 years ago for family photos at Hawksnest. She was fun, creative, & super easy to work with.
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

I would say either Yelena Rogers Photography or Steve Simonsen photography.
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
pipergal

Post by pipergal »

We just used Savanah Loftus and her photos were stunning. We were on island in January with our 3.5 year old. She was great with her and my daughter kept asking for miss savanah! She has a great website and blog. We will definitely be using her again. She captured the essense of our trip and her photos are extremely natural.
Pipergal
Betty

Post by Betty »

I love Mary Latham! http://www.marylatham.com She just did the photos for my web site (first villa photos for her) and they came out beautifully! She is new to the island and her rates are very reasonable! She is very easy to work with and has great ideas!
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Hey there! I don't have any experience with professional portraits on STJ but while checking out some other posts I noticed that there were some on the Gift Hill auction. http://www.giffthillschool.org/auction_list.php

It could benefit you and the school! Have fun whatever ya choose!