Cimmaron Rentals

Travel discussion for St. John
waterbug

Cimmaron Rentals

Post by waterbug »

Has anyone booked thru them? I have never heard of them and there is a house that I am interested in. Also, if anyone has stayed at Sweet Surrender, tell me if you liked it.
DonnaM

Re: Cimmaron Rentals

Post by DonnaM »

I can't comment on the villa but I can vouch for Cimmaron because they caretake our house. They are very professional and I have read comments from people who have rented through them and they were all positive.
michigan girls

Post by michigan girls »

We've rented twice through Cimmaron, and have been very happy with them.
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

We rented at Lavender Hill unit they managed and we were very pleased. Prompt professional service.
Beachnut513

Post by Beachnut513 »

We also rented Lavender Hill from them. Emily was a treat to work with from the beginning to the end! You won't be sorry!

Cheers
Chas

Post by Chas »

We own and manage Great Expectations, one the largest vacation rental villas on St. John. Cimmaron neither cares for our property nor offers our Villa for rent so we have nothing to gain by saying that the folks at Cimmaron are absolutely terrific. We consider Cimmaron the best property management and rental agency on St. John. We cannot recommend them highly enough!
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

We rented Villa Serendipity thru them this past December! Very professional, courteous and prompt.
GotToGetAway

Post by GotToGetAway »

I had the opportunity to meet with the people of Cimmaron a few years back. They were professional and nice and took great pride in their work. I wouldn't hesitate to use them. But the villa, I haven't heard of and haven't seen any reviews.
Tickerless :(