More teaser pictures - underwater

Travel discussion for St. John
Jerseyboy

Post by Jerseyboy »

California Girl wrote:Maybe I should post the (Photoshop) tips on a separate thread for everyone?
CG - That would be a good idea. I may be able to post a few tips myself except I'm using a really old version of Photoshop (5.0). :oops:

And thanks for sharing the underwater photos.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Jerseyboy wrote: CG - That would be a good idea. I may be able to post a few tips myself except I'm using a really old version of Photoshop (5.0). :oops:

And thanks for sharing the underwater photos.

I only have 6.0 and I doubt I'll ever get a newer version. It's such a huge program. I took a full semester of Photoshop at our local Community College and learned a TON, but I've forgotten all the stuff I never use. However I love playing around with photos and have done some really silly stuff at times. I'm always playing with the options under "Image"... you can do some real cooll stuff in there :D
Tina

Which side of Lovango?

Post by Tina »

Great pix! Which side of Lovango did you snorkel? Facing STJ or the backside? We tried tieing up on the backside once but it was so quiet and the current was really strong, so we just moved along to the next spot.
If you don't take risks, you'll have a wasted soul.
California Girl

Re: Which side of Lovango?

Post by California Girl »

Tina wrote:Which side of Lovango did you snorkel? Facing STJ or the backside?
With your back to STJ, we snorkeled the left end. It was very beautiful there with a lot of elkhorn coral and we even saw a turtle. :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:37 pm.