DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Jorge,
I love hearing all of all of your great reports. They make me laugh, and make me that much more anxious to be there on island time!
You need to relax, stop worrying, and enjoy your vacation!
Image[/url]
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

Ok- this thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine becomes friends with Susan:

George: You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then George Costanza as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship George. But there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with... Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.
Jerry: I love that George.
George: Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand!

Worlds collide :shock:
When will I see St John again?
LSU Beach Tiger

Post by LSU Beach Tiger »

Jorge,

Poor guy, I hope you & Barbara are having a good time & that your party hasn't been popped on. I didn't think you posted anything offensive in you previous reports--just keep 'em coming!

Remember we are all adults & if you are embarrassed about your behavior then don't do the behavior at all. My personal opinion, posting here is fun, but I could care less about being embarrassed in front of yall--it's not like I know ya :lol:
RickG

Post by RickG »

Join us for Halloween and you can say anything you want about us. I think our party-party group will make you blush when we hang around the villa. But, I WILL be the only person awake at Eaglesnest at 8AM.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Ron_L

Post by Ron_L »

Wow! This thread has grown almost as fast as the "Are we obsessed" thread :roll:

For me, Jorge, I like reading about your experiences, like your impression of the dive shack on Jost and your time on Sandy Spit. Amusing anecdotes add color to the reports, but if they will upset someone (especially one of our forum regulars or lurkers,), then leave them out. If that person (or persons) want to tell that story, then leave it to them.

Most of all, relax and enjoy your time in paradise!
...ron

Time to start working on convincing the wife that we have to go back soon!
cat

Post by cat »

Jorge, I would greatly miss your version of St John! That said...NO WORRIES MON! Enjoy your trip and forget about us.

I am sorry you are spending so much of your valuable time in paradise worrying about all of us and what we think about each other. There is a lot of love on this site and you are a very important part of that love.

Go enjoy and we'll hear from you when you get back.
Barbara

more to come

Post by Barbara »

i know we gotta have more trip reports from Jorge. just wanted to write and tell you that i am working on that. right now jorge is taking jeff and Christin to the airport, 7:15 ferry to Charlotte Amalie. when we planned this trip we did not realize and she did not tell us right away that she has a prom to go to! so jeff agreed to go back one day early with her. ugh! but we are thankful for the time we did get to spend together.

it is official, the mosquitoes are starting to die down. here they have some stuff called Repel Family 23% Deet, and Huntsman 29%. go for the gusto. the skeeters are viscious. we went to Skinny Legs yesterday and one of the guys selling tshirts said he could tell they were laying down a bit. good luck. more later. luv babs
_____
Things I have in common with a raccoon: dark circles under my eyes, stay up all night, eat junk.....you know the rest!
RickG

Post by RickG »

Hey wild woman. Are y'all going to stay another week to relax?

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Pia

Post by Pia »

Hey Barbara

Welcome to posting :)

Maybe I'll get to see you before you leave if you are out doing last min shopping (or drinking at Gecko :wink: ) I'll be at work in Mongoose later but I do have a pick up between 4:45 and 5:20 (ish) but if I don't see you I luv you guy's and I really hope you enjoyed every min of your vacation - you were so busy being a perfect hostess I hope you had a chance to relax and enjoy.

You are a special couple and I hope to see you really soon :)

Luv ya

Pia
Jamestown

Post by Jamestown »

Don't make me come to Blacksburg and kick your butt Jorge! We, The Forum Family, live for your reports!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:34 am.