Island Time

Travel discussion for St. John
RicknGrace_LI_NY

Island Time

Post by RicknGrace_LI_NY »

Sometimes we go away with a larger group and required a larger place to stay. Sometimes we just travel with another couple.

Love the way Island Time looks. Has anyone stayed at this Villa and what is your opinion?
Rick and Grace Long Island New York
2muchsnow

Post by 2muchsnow »

Stayed there in fall of 09, tried to get in for this fall, but was booked the week we are going. It's a great spot. Let me see if I can dig out my villa review. We really liked the location and the floor plan, incredible sunset views. Perfect for 2 couples that travel well together, or even just one couple.

Here is a gallery of photos of the villa.

http://flickr.com/gp/ross_mike/3NJU6r/

I'll PM you the review when I find it.
DnD

Post by DnD »

We stayed in Island Time April of last year. Would agree with 2much, fantastic views, good layout, close enough to Cruz Bay, private.

We would go back there in a minute if we could get college graduations and weddings out of the way.
RicknGrace_LI_NY

Post by RicknGrace_LI_NY »

Thank you for the answers and the beautiful pictures!!!
Rick and Grace Long Island New York
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

Island Time is a GREAT villa. Perfect location, quiet and close to Cruz Bay. Amazing views, pool with hot tub. I've stayed at many house on the island but this was my favorite. We've stayed there twice and would do it again in a heartbeat. Enjoy!!
dbeahan

Island Time

Post by dbeahan »

We seriously considered renting Island Time for our trip next April, but ended up going with One Love villa http://www.caribbeanvillas-stjohn.com/O ... eLove.html
(it was a very difficult choice). Glad to hear the positive reviews about Island Time, will keep in mind for a future visit. Thanks for posting the pictures, 2much.