Knee Deep song?

Travel discussion for St. John
parafins

Knee Deep song?

Post by parafins »

Has anyone listened to the Knee Deep song yet?It's from the Zak Brown Band along w/ Jimmy Buffet.This song speaks to my sole!My mind wonders back to the rock when I listen to it! :D
HELLO FROM MICHIGAN...
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Yes, me too! My daughter called me a couple days ago when she first heard it, saying "Mom I just heard this song that has your name written all over it!" I you tubed it and dreamed of St John :D
Image[/url]
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

Love Zac Brown Band...love that whole CD, their first one called The Foundation has Toes in the Water, Ass in the Sand, another good one!!!
kellog24

Post by kellog24 »

Love Knee Deep! I just downloaded it to my iPod in preparation for our trip. We are 3 weeks out!
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Jimmy Buffett was my favorite, Zac Brown is my new favorite...I get the best of both with this song!! Love it :D
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

LOVE the whole combo!!!
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

This thread lingered in my mind for a few days until, after all was said and done yesterday, I plopped my ass in a lawn chair, my toes in the synthetic grass of my backyard (It's synthetic because I could not grow real grass in the clay), and put on the new ZBB album.

Read a little magazine, sipped a drink and enjoyed the tunes. They're definitely mood music...
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Love this song! My new motto is "may my only worry in the world be wondering if the tide will reach my chair!"
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

CMT does a "crossroads" series and Buffett and Brown were featured one show. Check CMT and Paladia for show times.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/cmt_crossr ... sode.jhtml
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

I love all things Jimmy Buffet/Zac Brown...but put them together...PERFECT.... :D
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

I saw ZBB with Kenny Chesney on Saturday at Fed-Ex Field in Maryland. Boy, did they put on a show. Best line in his new song is "my only worry in the world is wondering if the tide's gonna reach my chair!" Kenny changed the end of the show and he did 25 minutes jammin' with Zac and the bands...it was terrific.