What will yall do on your first night in paradise

Travel discussion for St. John
mbw1024

Re: What will yall do on your first night in paradise

Post by mbw1024 »

wontongirl wrote:Let's start a thread about what everyone does their first night on STJ.
EXHALE
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

Seeing as it will be my first time actually staying on the island, I think I will probably just scream. And then get a drink. :)
AnyTing

Post by AnyTing »

We always end up dropping our stuff off at the villa then heading to Morgan's Mango for dinner and drinks and picking up $10 pineapples (the same ones I can buy for $2.99 at home) and rum at Starfish. This trip, we are meeting the other members of our party at the ferry dock late, so we'll probably hang at the Beach Bar until they show up.

My favorite part of the first night is hearing the night sounds on St. John. It's like music.
LandLockedBeachLover

Post by LandLockedBeachLover »

Ya'll are awfully ambitious! What do we do the first night in the VI's?

Vacation Sex -- that's it!!! :lol: :shock:
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

WOW!!LLBL........That's what we used to do before the kids got too old to hang with grandma. Those were the good old days. Drop the bags and ..............
RickG

Post by RickG »

obsessedmuch wrote:Seeing as it will be my first time actually staying on the island, I think I will probably just scream. And then get a drink. :)
We've got a SCREAMER!

Obsessedmuch, if you take the Red Hook ferry check out how clear the water is and see the fish swimming around. And, then, realize that this is the harbor and its going to be better every where else. I get a kick out of our virgin virgins when they get excited about the water in Red Hook.

Cheers, RickG (not yet jaded)
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
njhdrider

Paradise

Post by njhdrider »

Will let you know. We will be there in July and traveling with our two little ones(some little ones both are 15 years old). If it was a perfect world, would be unpack, freshen up, hit Cruz Bay for our traditional 400pm martini and sushi, back to the villa and stretch out on the deck by the pool. But I am sure the little ones will have other ideas, especially when they see the pool at the villa.
Ride with Pride BKNJIII
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

We'll be at the Lime Inn. Saturday is Prime Rib night. Husband loves it. I get the fish. :-)
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

RickG wrote:
We've got a SCREAMER!

Obsessedmuch, if you take the Red Hook ferry check out how clear the water is and see the fish swimming around. And, then, realize that this is the harbor and its going to be better every where else. I get a kick out of our virgin virgins when they get excited about the water in Red Hook.

Cheers, RickG (not yet jaded)
Will do, Rick. :)

Nothin' like a comment like that to make you feel like you fit in, by the way. ;)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:38 am.