Post Your Favorite Pet Photos!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

TY...we got her at the Animal Shelter 3 yrs ago this June. They had her and her brother..and I only got one...I wish now I had gotten them both..She was so tiny when we brought her home I was scared the kids would hurt her...but..now..she doesnt have that problem..Even her feet are big..hehe
[/url]
toni

Post by toni »

Shoemak38-love the picture sleeping on the head :lol:
My elderly cat (completely black one) we always figured was part oriental-she's SOOO vocal-I was on the phone once trying to make STT flights and she was at my feet just screeching away since she wasn't the center of attention at the time-the woman on the other end of the phone was like "is that a siamese?", and apparently it's an oriental trait that they like to sleep up on the pillows/by the head too and she's there every night just like the photo. I have a friend in Denver who adopted an all black kitten from a siamese rescue-hers and mine are just the spitting image/personality of each other.
This is a fun thread!
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

toni wrote:Shoemak38-love the picture sleeping on the head :lol:
My elderly cat (completely black one) we always figured was part oriental-she's SOOO vocal-I was on the phone once trying to make STT flights and she was at my feet just screeching away since she wasn't the center of attention at the time-the woman on the other end of the phone was like "is that a siamese?", and apparently it's an oriental trait that they like to sleep up on the pillows/by the head too and she's there every night just like the photo. I have a friend in Denver who adopted an all black kitten from a siamese rescue-hers and mine are just the spitting image/personality of each other.
This is a fun thread!

So that would explain why at times,if we do have the door open (usually when my grandaughter is here)she jumps on the night stand to get on the bed..I always thought it was because she was too fat to make it on our bed.. :roll: Its very high off the floor. LOL

This is a fun thread..I agree !!!
[/url]
Connie

Post by Connie »

All of these siamese are just gorgeous! Our Talley was 1/2 and he was such a great cat.

Keep the pictures coming. I'm going to post some tomorrow.

p.s. Love the one sleeping on your head...so funny.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Here's my boy Hudson, when he was a kitten and now at just about 3 years.

shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

JJShaw wrote:
So that would explain why at times,if we do have the door open (usually when my grandaughter is here)she jumps on the night stand to get on the bed..I always thought it was because she was too fat to make it on our bed.. :roll: Its very high off the floor. LOL

This is a fun thread..I agree !!!
Our cat’s name is muffin she only sleeps on our middle daughters head, our other daughter she like to sleep on her shoulder near her head.

Every morning she waiting’s outside the shower door for me trying to get me to move faster so we can have our coffee / TV time together, I have coffee and watch the news; she lies in my lap hitting my hand to rub the back of her head
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

This is Skye Blue. I found her at a Target store in the Garden Department ... feral and just a tiny flea bag. I came upon her while looking @ outdoor furniture. I have a HUGE soft spot in my heart for animals and I could not just leave her out there. Sooo, I took her home ... she had a flea bath immediately and lived for a few days on the lanai until I could get her in to be checked by the Vet. She has been quite the challenge to say the least!! :roll:
This pose is a Skye classic ... she entices you to rub her tummy and then she attacks the hand :o

California Girl

Post by California Girl »

canucknyc, I remember when you first got Hudson and posted his picture! He's grown up into a very handsome cat! :D

Kathy, Skye Blue looks like a hoot! I bet you always have a bandaid somewhere on your hands or arms! :lol:
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Awwwww....such pretty kitties...:)
[/url]
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

California Girl wrote:canucknyc, I remember when you first got Hudson and posted his picture! He's grown up into a very handsome cat! :D
He sure is! He turned 3 yesterday and - dare I say it? - might be just about out of his "kitten" stage.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

canucknyc wrote: He sure is! He turned 3 yesterday and - dare I say it? - might be just about out of his "kitten" stage.
Three?!!! He can't be 3! Wow...time flies! :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:05 am.