New reviews

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

New reviews

Post by Anthony »

We sure could use some more :)

How about it - all the new places to eat - on all the islands - I know there are many!

And villas of course -

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/usvireviews.shtml
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

I promise to do my share but it will be a while ;)
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

I will do a review on Wild Jasmine Villa on East End after our stay in July. Laura[/quote]
You must be the change you want to see in the world
austinill

Post by austinill »

Well, anthony, we will be there next week and I promise to review our villa on STT and the restaurants and things we do. Although, I have to admit, we will spend more time eating in our villas for supper and having lunch in the restaurants.
We are taking the sunset dinner cruise and eating at Mafolie the first night. AND we want to go visit Toad and Tart some night and have some "fish and chips".
In 48 hours, we will be landing on STT. Look out, y'all. :D
54b

Post by 54b »

Won't have anything new to report until June, but one thing my wife and I have decided to do on our upcoming trip is have a "new" day where everything we do - beaches, restaurants, snorkel spots, bars, drinks, food - has to be something we've never done before on STJ.

I'm sure we're not the only ones to come up with this inspiration, but I figure that'll force us into some new adventures, particularly since I like to feel like I've done the island even though I've only been there 3 times.
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow