Will 15 weeks ever get here?

Travel discussion for St. John
cathys

Will 15 weeks ever get here?

Post by cathys »

15 weeks today, aka 105 days, until our family trip to St. John. I am so excited I just had to shout it out to every one!

Of the 8 of us, 3 will be newbies, and that adds so much fun. Please, June 11, get here soon!

Don't mean to brag....just soooooo excited!!!!
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

June 11th will get here before August 4th! Lucky you! :wink: It would be nice if we could push the fast forward button. . . and when we are about to get on the ferry and head home we can hit rewind! :D

I think this is my 1,000th post! WOW!
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
AH

Post by AH »

CathyS,
It will be here and you will be back home again before you know it. Enjoy the weeks of anticipation and every single second while you are there. Speaking from experience and wishing we had a STJ trip in our near future.
Regards,
AH
Iluvstjohn

Post by Iluvstjohn »

June 15th will get here before June 22nd too! Can't wait for our 9th adventure to the rock....So that means I only have 16 weeks to go? Fabulous!
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

It does seem like its taking forever...But it will be here before we know it..We arrive the 9th...:)
[/url]
cliffnchristi

Post by cliffnchristi »

June 11 for us, too!!!! Can't wait!!!
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

We get there June 15th! I swear my ticker is barely moving!
Sadly, I am tickerless :(
USVIBamaFan

Post by USVIBamaFan »

We will be there on June 13 for 12 glorious days...all 5 of us are all newbies, but the trip has been in my "dreams" for quite a while. I'm so thankful for all the info on this forum. I was lucky finding an introductory rate on a fantastic villa in St. Thomas near Magens Bay, but we will be visiting St. John more than once I'm sure! Can't wait - celebrating 30th wedding anniversary, our daughter's MBA and our son's high school graduation...(and the first 4 days will be just us two!!)

Can't wait - I'm still checking on an different day sails, fishing, etc. and am getting opinions from all the family - I am a planner, but I want to the trip to be as laid back as possible!

And when you say 15 weeks, it doesn't sound as long as 3 1/2 months!
John LMBZ06

Post by John LMBZ06 »

Is it ok to say that I do not want June to come that quick? That would mean my trip is over with.
stjohnnewbie

Post by stjohnnewbie »

YES!!!

I feel exactly the same way. I was just dreaming about our trip so I had to log into the forum. We are going on June 11 too! I can't wait!! It's like being a kid and waiting for Christmas....seems like FOREVER.

Only 103 days now!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

John LMBZ06 wrote:Is it ok to say that I do not want June to come that quick? That would mean my trip is over with.
I totally get that notion.
Ok, I'm going to sound "Outta' line", but to me it's like sex.
Getting to & waiting to be on STJ is the "foreplay", and the "climax" is being there.
The "build-up" is extraordinarily tantalizing, and mouthwatering in every way...
The blast of the heat from the tarmac when we get off of the plane on STT is ULTIMATELY delicious.- then, we get to relax our shoulders on STJ, for however long we're there.
Waiting for our vaca is such a "suspense-release" situation, and when it's over, I just can't wait to do it again. :wink:
Sorry, had a few drinkys, just got done work...
Smiles-
MJ
Wanda Creech

Post by Wanda Creech »

mahojim,
You have a way with words. Love your description.

We are counting down to June also.
Beach Creecher
augie

Post by augie »

mahojim wrote:Ok, I'm going to sound "Outta' line", but to me it's like sex.
Then I'm voting for a tantric trip...

:twisted:
Come see us!
stjohnnewbie

Post by stjohnnewbie »

12 weeks...
86 days...
2 months, 25 days...
2064 hours...
123,840 minutes...
7,430,400 seconds....

:D
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Being a numbers girl, I love the way you think "stjohnnewbie".....Although I must admit, the planning has been so much fun. And "mahojim", love, love, love your descriptions....can not wait for the blast of heat to hit me on the tarmac!....I am also a newbie and even without going on the trip yet, I am in love with the Island. Looking so forward to Island time....Happy Planning!