I have a new ticker too!

Travel discussion for St. John
msgcolleen

I have a new ticker too!

Post by msgcolleen »

Our flights are finally booked for our anniversary trip in August! No kids! No worries! And hopefully no signs of the "H" word that kicked our booty back in Oct. with Otto~ :x

Also want to plan a BVI trip out with Capt. Brandi, take the Reef Bay and Ram's Head hike, visit Vie's Snack Shack and beach, snorkel Haulover, Lamshure's, visit Denis Bay and rent a dinghy!

This will be our 9th trip and still so much to explore!
Now just the hardest task of all . . . where to stay! :shock: Let the games begin!! :D
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Yay Colleen!! St. John is such an amazing place! To be able to have 9 visits behind you and to still not have seen or done so many things! I <3 St. John! :)
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Congrats!!!!! SO wish we were going to be there at the same time :cry:

We have been there for several early August trips and have never had weather problems- I think ya'll will be fine and have a BLAST as always! Let the fun villa search begin!
Mary L

Post by Mary L »

Congrats Colleen, There will be no "H" word in August, my daughter is getting married on Aug 17th.
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

Wonderful news! Love your trip reports!

What side of the island are you planning on staying?
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Yippee!! Always nice to have a new ticker!!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

yeah! we are doing the anniversary trip this year too!
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

No plans yet on location but always love to look at a different view each year! Sailview in Coral Bay has caught my eye though. Great reviews and great rental rate so we can afford the BVI trip too! Also thought about taking the ferry over to JVD and staying on White Bay a few days. A few hours is never enough!! :wink:

Yea Mary Beth on your anniversary trip too! Hope October treats you better than 2010!! I know it will since there will be no "H" word in 2011~ :D

vi lover

Post by vi lover »

Awesome news! Congrats!
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

I wish my ticker would hurry up! I'm sick of the snow and cold! I want to snorkel and drink a painkiller!
Sadly, I am tickerless :(
John LMBZ06

Post by John LMBZ06 »

We will have to do one of our Dallas dinners before we all go on our trips. Maybe March?
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Hey John!
March sounds good! I think SOonthebeach is trying to see what date will work best.
Upcoming catamaran trip? Lucky you! I will need to hear all about it when we get together!!!
Enjoy this snowy weather . . . it should be gone tomorrow~ :wink:

mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

msgcolleen wrote:No plans yet on location but always love to look at a different view each year! Sailview in Coral Bay has caught my eye though. Great reviews and great rental rate so we can afford the BVI trip too! Also thought about taking the ferry over to JVD and staying on White Bay a few days. A few hours is never enough!! :wink:

Yea Mary Beth on your anniversary trip too! Hope October treats you better than 2010!! I know it will since there will be no "H" word in 2011~ :D
well our honeymoon treated us well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! but taking insurance just in case :wink:
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Hey John! Yes- Colleen and I were discussing another DFW gathering- I think March will be great. Will be right after our trip and I will already be jealous of all of you going in the spring and summer :wink:

I will look at some dates and locations and throw a topic out there soon. Stay warm!
John LMBZ06

Post by John LMBZ06 »

SOonthebeach will need to bring plenty of pictures to the dinner.
We have the same group of 4 couples going on this cat as the last trip we did. We plan to spend more time on some of the remote places this time. Can't wait. I never did post any pictures or trip reports. I am bad about that.