The Zac Brown Band - Concert Montage

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
California Girl

The Zac Brown Band - Concert Montage

Post by California Girl »

I don't know if you'd be interested in seeing this or not, but here's a little video montage I put together from some footage I shot at the Zac Brown Band concert last night. Just thought I'd share for any fans here on the forum. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnYW2ekY7VE?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnYW2ekY7VE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
bubblybrenda

Post by bubblybrenda »

I like the ZBB. Nice montage you put together. Thanks.
~Brenda~
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

THANKS CG! Now I want to see them in concert. Awesome.
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Thanks CG. Love the Zac Brown Band!! They are my new favorite band :) Hubby and I saw them this summer, what a great show. I hope they're around for a long time, awesome performers. Love the video!!!
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Nice job CG. I called it a couple years ago that Zac Brown Band would be the next big thing. They are just getting it going. They put on an awesome concert.
Life begins where the land ends!
JT

Post by JT »

Nice job, CG, on a great band!
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Boston Mike,

Love the ticker!! Love the song :D Reminds me of waiting at the docks for our day trip to Jost..
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

FinsUp wrote:Boston Mike,

Love the ticker!! Love the song :D Reminds me of waiting at the docks for our day trip to Jost..
It is a great song. I actually cue up the live version of Free/Into The Mystic on my IPOD when the ferry departs from Red Hook to St. John. It is now tradition.
Life begins where the land ends!
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Love traditions....especially if they involve a great band and a great vacation destination!! Hubby and I saw ZBB at Great Woods oops, I mean Comcast Center in August..Good Times... (it'll always be Great Woods to me)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:38 pm.