Sail ??????

Travel discussion for St. John
cptnkirk

Sail ??????

Post by cptnkirk »

We are looking at taking a sail around St John anyone have any names and #'s we could check out. Know many may not be avalable right now but thought we would give it a shot. Captn Phil won't work as we want to party some and enjoy the water need someone with a good sense of humor who can put up with Andy and I, not that Captn Phil is not good just think we wouldn't be a good fit for what we are looking for. Anyone on Island want to share a sail please comment we really are harmless.
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

There was a guy named Rusty who has a Trimaran in Great Cruz Bay, but I think some post Earl pics showed it on the beach. Starfish has some ads posted by the front door for other boats.
augie

Post by augie »

Check with Pia in the info booth at Wharfside - I'm sure that she can hook you up!
Come see us!
kristen1206

Post by kristen1206 »

How about Capt Jason on Cloud 9? We met them at Crazy Cracker's during our last trip. he and his wife are great.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Send me a PM with dates and I'll do my best. As far as I know only one sail boat still in the water and only two powerboat's available - it is soooo quiet right now.

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Fly me down, get me a boat and I'll take you out... you can drink as much as you want. :-)
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Thanks pia we will see ya at the kiosk if your workin. Sailorgirl we may have to do a sail someday. Are you the one's that took CG and Kelly out for a week trip.
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

cptnkirk wrote:Thanks pia we will see ya at the kiosk if your workin. Sailorgirl we may have to do a sail someday. Are you the one's that took CG and Kelly out for a week trip.
Nope, that was Scubagirl, I think
Pia

Post by Pia »

Hey Capt - I am off work now as I am heading to England and then Stateside and won't be back until 3rd week of October - sorry I'll miss you but I am on island until Wednesday morning so if you want me to help send me a PM

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Cptn - It was Scuba Girl, Kellee and me (and husbands). We chartered a bare boat in STT at CYOA, and Scuba Girl's husband sailed it. It was a sweet trip! :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:51 am.