iPhone funny

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
flip-flop

iPhone funny

Post by flip-flop »

Some very inappropriate language/content but VERY funny. I love my iphone and for the record am getting a white 4 as soon as its available, so I am not dissing any iphone lovers out there.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
byado18

Post by byado18 »

Very funny!

This reminds me of the conversation my partner had canceling her Sprint account....her answer to everything the person on the phone said was,
"I know...but you don't have the iPhone!"

She left early this am to try to get her new one!
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

My favorite part was "It will build you an island and then turn into a plane and fly you there" "I don't care!" lol
AnyTing

Post by AnyTing »

Hilarious. I think I had this actual conversation with my cousin who was trying to convince me that the Droid was better. "But it can turn rocks into gold..." "I don't care." "But it has a button that you can push and blow up anyone you don't like." "I don't care." "But it's better." "I don't care." "WHY???" "Because it's not an iPhone."
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

It prints money!!

lol.

I have watched it about 8 times today. I am sick.
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

FANtastic!

Not only does it have lots of bad words, but they sound funny. I love it.

I was in Memphis in Feb 2009 with a coworker. she had an iphone.

Me: I'll have a GPS with us so we don't get lost
Her: I have an iphone
Me: OK...that's nice. I'll still bring the GPS

(Arrive in Memphis)
Me: Where are we, the GPS wont' work. Don't you have an iphone

It never got old all week and still hasn't gotten old
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

That was snort funny! I'm wondering if iPhone folks think it's funnier than non-iPhone people. I forwarded it onto my brother who has his new iPhone 4, and he replied that he pee'd a little.

By the way, he has already rec'd a replacement because he is having the antenna problem. It still exists on the replacement. But, as a real iPhone groupie, he just doesn't care. He still raves about it. He did caution me on jumping in and buying one.

As a friend who's waiting for the white version said, "you might as well just wait for the white iPhone 4 release."

Lovermont

ps - the video feature coupled with iMovie does a pretty decent job of putting together a video, shot and edited on the phone.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

I think the funniest things (the ones I keep revisiting and belly laughing over) are rooted in truth. It doesn't matter if there were another phone out there that does it all better and prints money. I STILL WANT MY IPHONE.

My poor friends have heard me running around complaining that the white isn't available yet. I think that they are discriminating against women. Who else would buy a white one?
Last edited by flip-flop on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loria

Post by loria »

that is HYSTERICAL! can't wait to show that to my iphone addicted DH--(who apparently lives in a Korean missile silo since he has to be connected ALL. THE.TIME!)
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

That is hilarious. My daughter and I are the Apple groupies in the family, and all she's been able to talk about is the 4G. Last week, someone stepped on her phone and cracked the screen. At least that's her story. Since she qualified for the upgrade, she now has a new iPhone. We did make her use her own money, though. I don't qualify for the discount, but am trying to hold out until I do. Not sure if I'm gonna make it.

I found this the other day and thought it was pretty funny. I can kind of relate.

What it's like to own an Apple product.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

So funny!
JT

Post by JT »

Ok, I hurt my gut myself laughing so hard!
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

That video is currently my favorite thing in the world. I keep watching it over and over. I have a problem. That's the 1st step right. Admitting I have a problem.

I don't want them growing up in a world with dips#$ts like you!

rofl.......
LMG

Post by LMG »

Clearly the person who made this is working on a Mac, as well. They don't print money, either, and I am still a devotee.

I love my iPhone. I don't really feel a huge need to upgrade right now, because it does everything I want it to do at this point. But if I get "lucky" and it dies a horrible death like my first gen did, then, well, that's life. ;)
augie

Post by augie »

I finally got around to watching this. As a non-smart phone person (like the salesman's nephew?) I thought this was freaking hilarious!
Come see us!