Ladies Week on St John

Travel discussion for St. John
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

I was never into the spooning thing. I like to spread out when I sleep so I will need my own bed! :)
Bluwater

Post by Bluwater »

I'm in!

Sounds like fun.
Bluwater
Betty

Post by Betty »

Welcome to the list Bluwater! :D

I am also adding Kellyanna to the list, she would love to come if she has enough notice to line up nanny-duty! :wink:
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Betty, I've lost count. How many pretty sure and definites do we have? It looks like the list is growing. The more the better!
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we could get a list of the women and then we could all start PM'ing each other with ideas.
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Just over at my sisters and she said she was in to just have to get her to post on here.
Betty

Post by Betty »

This is the list gathered so far;
VaGirl
Sea-Nile
Cypress
Bluwater
Silverheels
WontonTammy
SuzyQ
Kellyanna if she can get a grand-nanny to sit :D
Betty
and
Waterguys sister :roll: (which could really be Waterguy in drag) :wink:

If everyone could PM me with your bedding choices, single or double and your email address, I will start the group in Triphub.com.

If anyone else is interested in joining us, it is not too late, please pm or email me.
Bluwater

Post by Bluwater »

Yeah...I'm not trusting the "Waterguy's sister" thing :twisted:. She'll have to pass the scrutiny of our "test".
Bluwater
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

No realy it is my sister she is 3 years older then me so she will turn 49 in Oct.Her name is Karen. But me in drag that would be funny I wished I'd thought of that.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

waterguy wrote:No realy it is my sister she is 3 years older then me so she will turn 49 in Oct.Her name is Karen. But me in drag that would be funny I wished I'd thought of that.
Having your sister join us will be great, especially if she is as nice as you are. :)

Drag or not I was counting on you for the cooking, bartender, etc. I have a new job for you, chauffer (Sp.?). I don't drink and drive so will need a ride from the bars.
I have a request for foods (shrimp, lobster, crab, Tuna :) , salmon, mahi mahi, and any other seafood that you can think of. :lol:
Terese
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Hi Sea-nile
Seafood is my favorite to cook.
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

Oooooohhhh! You guys are killing me!!!!

This sounds like SO much fun! You've got me daydreaming about finding a way to get away for a week in November, like: suggesting the in-laws come up for a visit while I'm away; or maybe hubby and the kids could visit the in-laws; etc, etc... I would really love to do this - just don't know how I could justify going away by myself for a week :cry:
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I have actually gotten my husband to take the kids to Il. to see his family while I've done other trips. I even got him to baby sit for 4 days while my best friend and I went to the Caymen Islands. My youngest was 7 mo. old. I don't know HOW I pulled that one off. I really do have a great husband.

Talk to him about it. You might be surprised at his response. Besides, it never hurts to ask.
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

Cypressgirl, I will try! I have done weekend trips, but nothing this elaborate. You've really got me thinking though :D ... I'll work on him and see what comes of it - thinking more and more about the in-law thing :idea:
Betty

Post by Betty »

Hi Ladies

I am in the process of writing to all the women that have expressed an interest in the Ladies Week. I want to get an idea how serious everyone is. I would like to have a definite number by next Monday, that gives everyone plenty of time to sweet talk the honey's, bosses, parents,inlaws etc to cover for you while your having some much needed and deserved ME TIME!
By the looks of things we will need at least a 5 bedroom house possible 6. I will pm or email you the list of people that have commited to the week if you request. So far we have 6 ladies that have signed on, 3 would like a double room, 1 has no preference and 2 that would like a single room.

CCasebolt, you have a week to figure a way to justify your trip :wink: Bartering is a good way to start, Hunting weekend's, golf/fishing weekends, snow mobiling weekend's, there must be something your hubby wants to do or does on his own to exchange for your own time! I have faith in you 8)

Anyone else want to join us for a Ladies Fall Week get away to St John please email or PM me!

Thanks

Betty