Ladies Week on St John

Travel discussion for St. John
Betty

Post by Betty »

Hi all, Just bumping up the topic to see if anyone else is interested in joining us for a Ladies Week in St John this Fall! The current estimate for a villa is $600-700. PP double occupancy and $1200-1400 pp single occupancy. We would like to divide the cost of renting 2 cars amongst the women. That should come to about $150 pp.

If anyone else is interested please email or PM me, I will be happy to answer anyones questions!

Waterguy, Any word from your sister if she can join us?

Thanks
Betty
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Ladies it is "Woman's Day" in Italy today - thought you might be interested:

<a href="http://www.florence-journal.com/florenc ... "><b>Festa della Donna</b></a>
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Jerseyboy

Post by Jerseyboy »

Anthony wrote:Ladies it is "Woman's Day" in Italy today - thought you might be interested:

<a href="http://www.florence-journal.com/florenc ... "><b>Festa della Donna</b></a>
Thanks for the heads up, Anthony. Now I just have to find a florist on my way home. Grazie e ciao!
Betty

Post by Betty »

What a small world Anthony! :D

My husband just called from Romania to wish me a Happy Womans Day. Seems he was in the lobby of his hotel and groups of women were filing into the restaurant all carrying flowers, he asked the bellman what was going on and he told him it was "Womans Day"
it is a big holiday there. Women all dining with other women while the men stay home and take care of the responsibilities.

Happy Woman's Day to all the Women of the Forum :wink:
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Yes it is a small world - especially with the "Internets". We heard that the ladies actually go out and get a little crazy as part of this tradition (maybe the most modern part) is to be out in the evening without men around (or at least your regular man :)
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

OK, I'm a new forum chick, but I have to chime in on this post...I have been Taking "Gurl Trips" to STJ since 2003... I Highly Recommend it!.. We have had to to "weed-out" a few members of our vacation club b/cause they either couldn't hang or required too much baby sitting...javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes Our membership is currently holding steady at 3...many days we have floated on my cocktail barge at Francis Bay and pondered new membership..but, the barge will only float 3 w/ drinks!.. We always go around the last of October/first of Nov...soooo, maybe we can hook-up w/ the broke ,drunk women's tour...I'm havin' my last number "4" birthday later this month and the other 2 suspects are having their last number "5" b-day in June... fortunately nobody told any of us that we have to grow up!!..We always have "Stage Names for our trip and for the record, Thelma Lou, Helen Crump and Charlene Darlin' are taken...so you guys have to come up with your own!!...Perhaps you saw us on the Woody's website at Halloween dressed as "Mayberry's finest women of the evening!!" (Dang that wig was HOT!!javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink In any case count us in for any Debauchery!
Cheers Ya'll!
Thelma Lou
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
Betty

Post by Betty »

Hi All

I just want to remind everyone that your confirmation for Ladies week is due tomorrow, please email me your confirmation. A reminder the villa is $610. pp double occupancy or $1220. Single occupancy. We had somebody already drop from the group and if we have anymore it changes the villa size. This weekend Cypress and I were looking at Villas and they are filling up fast!

Bluwater ... I sent you a PM with this information on Friday but you haven't picked up your messages yet.

Boats ... Hopefully we can all get together for drinks and beaching!

Betty
Betty

Post by Betty »

Bluwater and SuzyQ I hope to hear fro you both today!

beecypresstx If you have any questions about the trip please pm or email me! I left you a pm
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Well I am still going but my husband expressed a concern today that I hadn't even considered or worried about and I actually found it hilarious.
He wanted to know how I knew that these prople I am going with are women and aren't some 450 guy named Bubba that is trying to get me. :shock: :lol:
Well, that never occured to me so we will have to do some web cam conversations and some conference calls or something. I guess he's just worried about me. :)
Come on Women in Love with STJ, get on board. Get back to Betty. I promise that I am not a Bubba and I am pretty sure that Betty isn't either. :lol:
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Okay, I swear I'm not a "Bubba" either; I'm a real girl who loves to travel. I faced the same questions a few years ago when I was planning to get together for the first time with this group of ladies who had been talking on line together - 15 of us met up that first time, and I have to tell you that 5 years later, we still get together, both in the large group and in small groups all the time during the year. I'm looking forward to this trip and to meeting up with you ladies who love the islands!!!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Hello my name is bubba and I have a problem I can't go with you girls :lol: But I'm sure you will have a great time.
Tom
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Tommy or Tammy??
Didn't you get that sex change operation so you could go with us? :lol:
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Hey Tom, aka Bubba, weren't you supposed to be our chef, bartender, pool boy, yada yada????
suzi

Post by suzi »

Oh Man !!!!!! I am so jealous!!!! How I wish I could go!!! WAHHHHH...
And now because all you gals are on a trip hub, I can't see where you all are going to be staying. what a time you will have!
Betty- can I be your limosine driver to the airport? I live in Wilm DE , too!!!
22 days til we're there!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I'm so there if you girls want me. Just say the word.
Tom AKA Bubba