60 Minutes

Travel discussion for St. John
Bandit

60 Minutes

Post by Bandit »

Okay...let's hear it. :?:
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

OK.........I'll go first. I know you folks that live on STJ are sick of hearing about KC, but, our household really loves him. We paid a small fortune for concert tickets in June, and every time we go to STJ I check his concert schedule in hopes of a chance sighting. That being said, I would never bother him or approach him in any way. I better shut up. I'm embarrassing myself.
steph0972

Post by steph0972 »

Alright Ill go second. I thought it was a great interview of an outstanding entertainer. I personally am a fan of KC, have been for a long time. I too have spent a lot of money for tickets to see him on tour. Well worth it. I have actually seen him on island once, did not approach/bother him. Everyone deserves their privacy.:)
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

Okay, I'm not a big fan of country music, but ya gotta admit that when KC throws the island stuff into the mix, well he starts speaking to me. He "gets" STJ and is hooked just like we are.

Do you think that the little office he has behind the burger joint is actually behind Woody's?
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I feel sure it is. Last time we were at Woody's the waitress said that when he's there he likes to hang out back. She called it his "office".
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

Ha, I knew it! Mine is at the bar!
CruzBayB

Post by CruzBayB »

Love KC but honestly would have liked to have seen more of St John!!! I don't think they showed why he loves it so much... let's be honest, he loves alot more about it than just his office out back at Woody's, lol. Seriously, couldn't they have been on his boat or at least shown more of the gorgeous view from his house???
"By the time we hit Miami, the cell phones will ring and life as we know it will draw us back in, so tonight we will just continue to soak in the sounds, the sights, the tastes and the feelings of St. John."
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

I mean really, who cares.

Just around the corner from us Ms B Spears got a tattoo just after getting her head shaved I bit more up the street. :)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

CruzBayB wrote:Love KC but honestly would have liked to have seen more of St John!!! I don't think they showed why he loves it so much... let's be honest, he loves alot more about it than just his office out back at Woody's, lol. Seriously, couldn't they have been on his boat or at least shown more of the gorgeous view from his house???
I think it's great they showed the back side of Woodys! Ha! Maybe about 1000 people who might otherwise have seen the beauty of St. John will not be invading the island now!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I am happy that they didn't show too much of the island. Although I am sure there will be plenty of tourists trying to fnd a back alley in Cruz Bay. :lol:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

OK OK, All I have to say is that he's amazing!
I too, have spent a small forture to see him in July, but he's worth every penny. Everything he said about how fun his concerts are is totally true. It wouldn't be summer with out him.

I also thought they would show more of the islands, thought I could get both a Kenny and island fix, I'll just settle for a Kenny fix!
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

I missed that 60 minutes interview! I hope it reruns soon!
kirk

Post by kirk »

kellyanna wrote:I missed that 60 minutes interview! I hope it reruns soon!
Yoy can find it on yahoo.com . just type "60 minutes" in their search bar.
As to the interview. I'm not a fan of his, i'm more of of a Brooks & Dunn guy myself. but he does have a couple of songs i like. He does seems like a nice enough guy, someone fun to knock back a few cold one's with on a hot afternoon.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

I'm watching it right now.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/ ... 0878.shtml

Thanks, kirk