Birthday help needed BAD

Travel discussion for St. John
dtenel
Location: My feet are in Michigan....My heart is in St. Thomas

Birthday help needed BAD

Post by dtenel »

My hubby is turning the BIG 40 while we are on vacation. He is tellling everyone that it will be just another day since he will be gone and no one can do anything to him. I REALLY want to do something for him to embarrass him on his birthday. I was thinking of like a singing telegram or something. Are there any companies that do that sort of thing on STT? If not, do you guys have any suggestions for what I can do? We will be staying on St. Thomas:)
LandLockedBeachLover

Post by LandLockedBeachLover »

I can't help with the singing telegram request, but as a fellow "recently turned 4-0 in the VI" club I will say the following.

1) He is a damn lucky guy to spend it in the VI! 8)
2) My advice is to drink the day away :lol: . Tell everyone you meet, including bartenders and waiters, to wish him a happy, happy day. I'm sure there are restaurants and bars with special singing traditions / drinks / desserts. I'm almost positive that Duffy's Love Shack in Red Hook does.
3) Why not surprise him with a day trip to Jost? That is THE BEST place to spend a birthday to remember. Soggy Dollar and White Bay. Just doesn't get any better. We chartered with Palm Tree Charters, and it was TREMENDOUS (look for my posts on Rum Makes You Dumb).

Cheers!!