DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

A message for Pia...

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

I hope this isn't a hijack since it was for Pia--my girlfriend painted hers and it turned out beautiful. She needed something budget friendly and couldn't live with the pink tile. She also painted a few murals on some of them sporadically and then used a gloss. It isn't the real deal but it looks nice.
Pia

Post by Pia »

OMG I felt for sure we were the only ones :lol: but I'll send Les right over - well after he is finished here :lol:
Realtor - St John Properties
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

When we moved into our house, we had floor to ceiling pink tile with black accent strip and one wall of mirrors. Nice!

I know someone that painted select tiles in their bathroom and it actually looks decent.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

we have a vinyl kitchen floor with a brick pattern alternating orange, lime green and lemon yellow!
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Is that tile painted? You can do that?

I have a teeny tiny master bath screaming with pink tiles. I really don't want to spend the money to have it redone, but if it can be painted ...

where is this blog?
janet
Pia

Post by Pia »

Yes you can paint tiles - I see it all the time on the remodel shows on TV but the tile pictured are not painted (why did I not think about doing that :shock: )

My blog is - www.onawhimstjohn.wordpress.com and you can watch us remodel our home - started out as a kitchen remodel but has quickly spread to the bathroom and bedroom as well although there still will have to be a phase 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and................. :)

Pia

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:13 am.
Realtor - St John Properties