DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

New York is a surprising place

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
loria

Post by loria »

oh PUH-LEASE again??? what is your problem? why goad?
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
bevm

Post by bevm »

I'm gay....There I said it. Now go back under your rock.
lprof

Post by lprof »

I am having trouble understanding...what is new here????

Edited to add that I regret even pausing here earlier...
Last edited by lprof on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

bevm wrote:I'm gay....There I said it. Now go back under your rock.
LOL. Me too. SHhhhhhhhhh don't tell my husband I told, he prefers I stay in the closet. He doesn't want the other guys to be too jealous!
bevm

Post by bevm »

Actually Flip my husband likes to watch....
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

You can taunt all you want but I stand by my statement. This ship has sailed. It is not sinking. Check in with me in say 5-10 years. I'd be surprised if it took that long.

Change you can believe in!

Even Cheney and I agree on this one! Now there is a sentence I never thought I'd write. Though he still thinks its a states issue and I still believe it is a basic human rights issue. Good, honest, taxpaying citizens should not be denied a right that you and I have simply because they are gay. Period. If you are so opposed to gay marriage...don't get one. Again, DIVORCE is far more detrimental to the state of marriage in this country than allowing same sex couples to marry will ever be. And, AGAIN, until I hear you lobbying for outlaw of divorce, I'll never be able to take your argument seriously.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

SJ - what are you so afraid of? I'm more scared of people who hate, than people who want to commit to loving one another. And don't hide behind Christianity. There are plenty of Christians who are gay too. This is all so ludicrous!

As a resident of the first state to allow Civil Unions, I witnessed the narrow minded minority trying to spread fear back in 2000. They truly thought that "all gays were going to move to Vermont!" And then what? What is so frightening or threatening about having gay neighbors and friends? And if two gay people decide they want to commit to a loving relationship, does that double the threat and therefore your fear. C'mon people!

OK... now can we get back to the more important topics, like the best place to have a drink on a beach with a beautiful sunset.

Lovermont
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

You can't really be a "Christian" (as you describe it) and get a no fault divorce either can you?

It seems unbelievable that anyone really worried about good Christian marriages isn't railing against divorce except in the cases where there is abuse or adultery.

Just asking....
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
loria

Post by loria »

troll....... no feed please
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED