DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

SJfromNJ wrote:sailorgirl - If I am wrong, I will adimit to it after they vote on this issue. Clearly the timing of this coup seems irregular, an issue that you have not addressed, but rather dismissed as just a "power grab" to restore Republicans to the majority. We shall see.
Damn, and I said I was out...

I respectfully disagree that I have not addressed the issue of the timing of these events or that I dismissed your observations. To be fair you have not addressed the information in my posts... but really, Im not asking that you do so now. But I will reiterate... I just don't see the credible empirical or even anecdotal evidence for the conclusion that the decison on the part of Reps Monserate and Espada was based on their views on the same sex marriage issue.

Im now more interested in what's going on in Rob's basement.
Bob & Anita

Post by Bob & Anita »

soxfan22 wrote:Yes Mike!

Wakey on the hill tonight...Feast or famine. But on the other side, the Yanks have no idea what they'll get from Wang (he of the 18+ ERA). Can the Yankees figure out how to get Bay out?

And Papi might start rolling...Lets hope!

How about Daniel Bard? He hit 100 on the gun in the 9th on several pitches last night. Gas.
Mike Lowell just knocked one over the wall. Hopefully the Sox will hang on and make it 8-0 against the Yanks this year.

BTW, Wasn’t the NY thing was about gay polygamist marriage of young illegal aliens. Are they not being discriminated against?
Bob & Anita
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I don't know anything about the Sox or the Yankees (except that being from Detroit, I hate all other teams in the AL that are good), but I could entertain a discussion on hockey...

Of course, it could get more heated than any debate on abortion. Just agree with me that Sid the Kid will cry, and no one will get hurt. :lol:
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Gotta love those Yanks. Thank you to them as the Red Sox are 8 - 0 against them. I can't wait until August when they meet again.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:52 am.
Life begins where the land ends!