The “Broke Drunk Friends Tour”

Travel discussion for St. John
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Jorge wrote:Oh how I love a challenge. Mr. Bandit, let me see if I am picking up what you are putting down. It is OK for you to pay for Petey's drinks, but not hang around for more than that? It's ok, Fla-george is "my" mooch friend. Everyone has to have one or two. Luvya, Jorge
Okay, let's just clear this up once and for all...he never paid for my drinks. Well, he may have paid for a round and then I paid for another. You know how that goes. Ask Waterbug...she'll tell the truth.

We had a great time with Bandit and his friends last year. Bandit, sorry, I forget the name of your friend who looks like Hemmingway, but he was a blast. Ahhh...nothing like cocktails on the beach in front of the Beach Bar. That was a nice night.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

Pete, have you seen my yellow polka dot bikini? It seems to be MIA. Hummmmm....
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Marcia (Mrs. Pete) wrote:Pete, have you seen my yellow polka dot bikini? It seems to be MIA. Hummmmm....

Bandit! You thief!
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

You all know each other, so I hope you don't mind me injecting a comment here. I cannot WAIT to hear about this trip; sounds like it is something the island will remember for a long time! I'm laughing so hard just wondering what these trip reports are gonna be like!! :D
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Thanks, Jorge........I'm in Fredericksburg, now just a suburb of DC!! I'll be there April 15-22, and may JUST find it too hard to come back stateside..so if you see a stranger "lurking" around your group.... 8)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Ya'll need something that will make it easy to identify each other.....like a shirt or one of those huge buttons.....can you imagine? :lol: Although there may be some instances when you won't want to recognize each other!! (Off the subject, but I see you're from B'burg - my son graduated from architecture school there, lots of memories of VaTech).
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Jorge wrote:Yea, Blacksburg. We call it a "island of intelligence in a sea of rednecks." Jorge
Too funny.....and unfortunately, too true..
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

Hey Jorge, if you hang that yellow-polka dot bikini top from your jeep antenna flag-style, I think everyone will know they've spotted ya. (if not, they'll think you just "got lucky" ).

Here's my 2 cents worth on the treasure hunt...gosh it sounds like a BLAST, but after Island gravity and a few bushwackers, I can't find my nose much less anything else. You hearty pirates rock! AARRRGH!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:32 am.