Catamaran Trip Report - Part 4

Travel discussion for St. John
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

This set of your pictures is my favorite! The sky is so blue.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

First off CAG - another GREAT installment. :lol:

Second (also for CAG) what the HELL happened to your LEGS!?!?!?!? It's called suscreen sistah!! 8)

Vicki I am keeping tabs on "the LIST" -- you are SO organized! :D
*Another fine scatterbrained production
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

We should also note Miss Kellee's beer guzzling technique. she wisely started on the non-Koozified beer in order to have a cold one for later.

Man oh man...looks like you had the right group of people on the trip and that everyone really got along really well. That's got to be a HUGE plus in such tight spaces. You'd hate to have people on the trip who you don't mesh well with.

Right?
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I'm really loving your reports with all the fantastic pics :D
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Gromit wrote:First off CAG - another GREAT installment. :lol:

Second (also for CAG) what the HELL happened to your LEGS!?!?!?!? It's called suscreen sistah!! 8)

Vicki I am keeping tabs on "the LIST" -- you are SO organized! :D
Believe it or not, I was wearing spf 80!! I also used spf 50!! But I attribute still getting fried to a medication I'm on that's labeled "stay out of the sun you idiot!" ... or something like that, so I turned pretty red. My face peeled while we were there, my legs currently look like I'm a molting iguana!

What price paradise? :lol: I'd do it all over in a heartbeat! No one lives forever, right?
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

CAG --seriously check out the key west aloe stuff especially for their after sun products. They are excellent and will keep you from peeling.

Seriously, they are the best on the market.
*Another fine scatterbrained production
California Girl

pipanale wrote:We should also note Miss Kellee's beer guzzling technique. she wisely started on the non-Koozified beer in order to have a cold one for later.

Man oh man...looks like you had the right group of people on the trip and that everyone really got along really well. That's got to be a HUGE plus in such tight spaces. You'd hate to have people on the trip who you don't mesh well with.

Right?
Abso-friggin-lutely!! :D We were magic together!
bevm

Post by bevm »

Of course my favorite installment is the one I'm in but this one is a real close second!! I love the sky views and the hammock ones...Ahhh...maybe if I close my eyes real tight, click my flip-flops together three times and chant "there's no place like home", I'll be back. Wishful thinking.. :cry:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

SJfromNJ wrote:I am enjoying the heck out of your trip CG! I a tender the same as a dingy?
Is it like a tender dingy? I had that once. Ouch. Long distance relationships suck.
bevm

Post by bevm »

LMAO!!
loria

Post by loria »

this trip sounds like so much fun!!!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

that was a fun read and your pictures are great. My favorite is the one of the rain over STJ.

Thanks for taking the time to share.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

pipanale wrote:
SJfromNJ wrote:I am enjoying the heck out of your trip CG! I a tender the same as a dingy?
Is it like a tender dingy? I had that once. Ouch. Long distance relationships suck.
too funy!

Syd won't even see this until the morning! She'll start her day with a laugh.
California Girl

Yes, SJ, a tender is the same as a dinghy... however a tender dingy is something completely different! :shock: :lol: