Winsome house and separate questions

Travel discussion for St. John
Armchair Traveler

Winsome house and separate questions

Post by Armchair Traveler »

Hi All,

Trying to get back sometime soon and thinking of staying at Winsome house. Anyone stay there recently or have new feedback. I searched but there is not a ton of info. Also, if we go in May will the pool be warm enough at night to hang out in because there is no hot tub at Winsome. Our last house had a hot tub and we were in there pretty much every night, but it was January.

Also, I would go through Destination St. John. I have read good things about them but any info would be appreciated. Last time I didnt go through an agency. Thanks!
LMarie

Post by LMarie »

We didn't stay at Winsome House, but it was on our short list, so I'd like to hear some responses to your questions too. But, we did go through Destination St. John and were very please with them. They were very nice and easy to work with and loved the welcome basket they left on the kitchen counter! Would defintely use them again!
LMarie
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

I don't know anything about Winsome House, but I have used Destination St. John for the past 3 years and I have had wonderful experiences with them. Highly recommended!
Paula