30 days!

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Sydney & I reserve the right to review and edit all video before allowing it to be shared! LOL!
linne

Post by linne »

Margo, I hope you will get the very best vacation and I'm sure you and the gang will have a lot of fun. It's already begun, I can see - a new drink name :D :D

I'm looking forward to read the trip report!

Linne
bevm

Post by bevm »

No videos for us on vacation. What happens on STJ stays on STJ..But we do have a few photos.. :wink:
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

California Girl wrote:
LMG wrote:
California Girl wrote:Ok, so we need to come up with a name for the new boat drink: Vegetable Oil & Cruzan Mango. :lol:
"The Slip?"
That's a great name for a boat drink! Mudslide's already been taken, hasn't it? :lol:
The "slip" is probably more appropriate than "slider".

Vicki, you crack me up!

I've got the video camera, but have not done a good job at recording memories. I'm practicing, though. I'm not filming nor directing passenger's experiences in the "head".
tjwgrr

Re: 30 days!

Post by tjwgrr »

California Girl wrote:30 days till sailing with Scuba Girl and Kellyanna! Yippeee! :D
carron wrote:30 days for us also. It can't come soon enough!!
We're right behind you- can't wait! 8)
mrscaptainjay

Post by mrscaptainjay »

I'm looking forward to the sail over to STJ on the 26th. You guys are cracking me up, should be a fun sail! WooHoo! :D
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

I can just imagine the stories............

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
bevm

Post by bevm »

mrscaptainjay wrote:I'm looking forward to the sail over to STJ on the 26th. You guys are cracking me up, should be a fun sail! WooHoo! :D
So you will be joining all of us at the beach bar on 4/26? Pia's coming! Along with Margo's gang and XIslandgirl! Should be a fun night!!
mrscaptainjay

Post by mrscaptainjay »

bevm wrote:
mrscaptainjay wrote:I'm looking forward to the sail over to STJ on the 26th. You guys are cracking me up, should be a fun sail! WooHoo! :D
So you will be joining all of us at the beach bar on 4/26? Pia's coming! Along with Margo's gang and XIslandgirl! Should be a fun night!!
Yep, I'll be there. Jay is going to try to be off and sail over too. Sounds like a great group. :D
Deb
RickG

Post by RickG »

Well, if past performance is a good predictor of future performance, Kellyana's video camera will be over the side before the trip is over - think waterproof, floating and secured with a line. Actually, that's pretty good advice for taking care of Kellyana too!

I can just hear her sweet twang now "Oh, you are just so jealous, I'm going to show you how good I can be!"

followed by, 3 hours later

"Braaadley! They won't let me drink anymore and they're making me wear a harness and a life vest with some kind of leash tied to a cleat. You come right here now and bring more rum, and I want some FRENCH FRIES too!"

Good clean fun. I am jealous, too.

Cheers, RickG

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:36 pm.
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI