Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Jorge and his pics

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

Jorgie-
Thanks for posting the pics. Someday I will learn to do that. I want to be there sooo bad. Looks like yall were having fun. Our diets start tomorrow to get ready for May. I can't wait to make a Bongo-remember your wife's new drink. Hope you enjoyed Bongo. I've got to get my coutdown going for May. Did you try any new restaurants while you were there?
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Great picks thanks for sharing is there going to be pay for view for the other ones.
Tom
cat

Post by cat »

Great pics! It looks like you guys had a fantastic vacation! Thank you for sharing! I promise to send reports and pics this time around!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Thanks Jorge :D
I particularly like the one of you in your new swim cap. I just KNEW there was a cool California surfer dude lurking somewhere in that Virgina Redneck body!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Too totally awesome, dude!! Nice to meet you and your gang and hope to some day in the real!!

Thank you again for keeping us up on your doings while on STJ. :)
Coden
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

I love the pictures! Jorge you look just like one of my neighbors! You have a twin! :D
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

I enjoyed the pictures! It looks like you all had a great time! Thanks!
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

Thanks for all the pics and reports while on island! It helps the excitement build for our May trip! We'll be there the same week as you for our first trip to St. John. A little scary :lol: to be there when the friends tour arrives!!
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Just one word (many times) GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT.

Thanks for the pics
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
RickG

Post by RickG »

Great pics to wake up to. The red-haired guy is always at Woodys. One time Christine walked by him as she was walking to the toilet and he smacked her on the a$$. He said "I'll see YOU in a minute." Too much.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

Jorge,

You are a hoot! Thank you so much for sharing!

I have GOT to go to Bongo Bongo and try out the fountain. After it's sanitized of course :). Is it now offically an outdoor bidet? (I think I just heard Jeff & Russ pass out and hit the dirt in unison)
mfaughey

Post by mfaughey »

Thanks for sharing your pics! Nice way to begin the day looking at..
PA Girl

Is that the ring?

Post by PA Girl »

Hey Jorge - in the shot at Woody's, is Barbara wearing her ring from the last trip? If so, it looks really nice. (I am into jewelry and will someday buy a new ring on a St. John trip)

I see we come from the same island-school-of-bartending, keep pouring until the amount of booze "looks right"!

Also, I liked hearing about the discovery dive. I am trying to work up the nerve to try it on our next trip.
Bob & Anita

Post by Bob & Anita »

What fun shots!!! Thank for sharing your vacation with us.
Bob & Anita