DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

Jorge-
I've enjoyed every minute of your reports and and looking forward to rereading them when I have more time. To heck with the lurkers- they were warned!!! Who cares what they think!
luvya-
tammy
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Wow, it sounds like you had a great day!
I have enjoyed your reports and was never offended in any way. I wish my trip there could be as wild as yours, but we will have our kids with us.
I hope that you are having a great last day!
ScottB

Post by ScottB »

Jorge,

As usual, you bring a big smile to my face with every report. Anyone who got offended by your posts simply needs to loosen their under-garments :lol:

So where do I have to send the check for the "Private Screening"???

Thanks for all the smiles bro!!
cat

Post by cat »

I'll never forget our first trip! Talk about the faces of people getting off the ferry! I got carsick in the van on the way to the ferry and even sicker on the ferry only to find out that my 2 year old niece had thrown up all over her mom on the ferry. (It can always be worse) By the time we got to the villa my brother and his wife were ready to catch the next plane home. By the middle of the next day on the beach with a bottle of Parrot Bay was when he decided he wasn't going anywhere fast!

In his defense he had spent a 5 hour layover with 7 adults and 4 children under the age of 7. That was a trip I will never forget and I am sure that my second trip this summer with only my husband, sister and her SO will be totally relaxing! I know about the taxi drivers and will have taken my Bonine before I get off of the plane! I am prepared for the ferry and everything else that moves at it's own pace! My husband says I always walk slow, You should see me on St John! Too much to look at! Don't expect any speed out of me!

I am pretty flexible so I didn't have any problems with all of it. I did make sure to get my welcome drink and at least one more while waiting for the luggage. Everyone wanted to know why we were stopping for drinks...HA! I was so glad I had the turmoil began! I can definitly say that "I get St John" and I am so glad that I do!

I am waiting patiently for your pics!!!!!!