Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mark & susan

P.W. Trash Report #10

Post by mark & susan »

Looking forward to the pics!
Coden

Post by Coden »

We saw some nekkidness at Honeymoon, too. Only the chick was nekkid, not the guy. They had the whole beach to themselves, until we got there, and I don't think they were too happy with us showing up. :P
Coden
cat

Post by cat »

It's usually the girls that are Nekid! The last time we were on Solomon there was a girl with 2 guys and she was the only one missing clothing. There was a guy in a teeny bikini though. not attractive! Keep the reports coming! I can't wait for the pics!
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

Sounds like a great day. We use to go in Feb and it was always very crowded. November was great this past year. We went in July one time and it was hotter and hell. I don't think we will ever do that again. Have fun at Woody's for me.
Robin in NC

It's not fair, it's just not fair

Post by Robin in NC »

Hey, Jorge! I just got back from a week at Myrtle Beach, and here I find you're back again in STJ. We had a good time, but "the beach" just doesn't mean the same after you've been to St. John! Now I'm enjoying catching up on your trip reports, which are always the best. One of these days I'm going to make it up to Blacksburg and get one of these reports in person...Hope the rest of your trip is rip-roarin'!

Robin
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Ah! You’re doing great with the reports. We really need to see some pics. Your holding out on us here. Sounds like a another great day on STJ. Thanks buddy.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
Bill in Va

Another day is paradise

Post by Bill in Va »

And a big howdie from Va turf. Please don't take this personally but don't get on the plane. Thats right stay there. I'll call my fellow Allstate agent buddy in Blacksburg to get in touch with a realestate agent to sell yur house. We'll get your tools packaged up so you can open shop down there. I'm hoping you'll reimburse me for the shipping charges! So glad you did the scuba deal. Now Fla George and I can haul your butt under water. Hey George got to take some underwater pic's of the red neck on your trip...God bless....Bill
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Keep these reports coming If it weren't for them I'd of gone nuts waiting for next Sat. by now. Well I probaly went nuts a long time ago.
Tom
Tom In Mi.

Post by Tom In Mi. »

Jorge, I have to personaly thank you for pulling me out of my state of lurkeness on this forum. Your reports for the last week have been a blast and bring back lots of memories. Keep up the good work!!
I wonder if Paco's office is still at Fred's...
Tom
suzi

Post by suzi »

Tell me...what is it like when STJ is crowded? We have been there 6 times and it has always been over spring break or june. I mean, is it impossible to find a place to park? Is it impossible to get a reservation? How crowded does St John get? Are people bumping into each other on the street? Just wondering for when I LIVE down there!!!! ( dream on)
Tom In Mi.

Post by Tom In Mi. »

Jorge, Forgot to mention that I just had to join the family down there so you can kind of think of me as your illegitimate derelict stepbrother in Michigan.
Tom
steph0972

Post by steph0972 »

Hey Jorge!! This is Steph and Mike from your "neck of the woods" Roanoke VA!:) We are so enjoying all of your reports, and we are living vicariously through them!! We LOVE the island and have been fortunate enough to go there several times. We were actually married there. Its getting colder back here at home, so enjoy that sun and sand while you can!! Keep having a wonderful and safe trip!! Look forward to reading more reports:) Maybe we can find you guys some time when we are cheering on those Hokies:) Take care! Steph and Mike

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:33 pm.