God just joined the forum

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
djmom

God just joined the forum

Post by djmom »

Just when you thought it couldnt get any stranger.

(I have nothing to do with it, I saw HIM on the "on the forum list"--lo and behold, he joined today)
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

And now Adam. Can Eve be far behind? I'm sure Anthony can see ISP people and act accordingly.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

*Edited* Apparently I stuck my foot in my mouth again. Sorry folks. I really DO have a sense of humor. 8)
Last edited by California Girl on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
djmom

Post by djmom »

I don't know how I feel about the silliness. Sometimes it is funny to me, and sometimes I hate it. I guess it depends on my mood.

But regardless, it all belongs on the Off Topic forum. Even if it is a "St. John" question.

Let me clarify- questions from Satan, etc...

(nothing wrong with a fun question/answer in the "on topic" forum)
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

I think its a little creepy...I don't find it funny at all...
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

piscesgirl0314 wrote:I think its a little creepy...I don't find it funny at all...
Yeah, I kind of think it's creepy too. For the regulars we can just choose not to click on "Satan's" topics, but if I was new to the forum and looking for USVI info, I might think it was weird and thus get the impression that the forum is not a good source of information and not stick around.

At the least I think those types of posts should be kept on the Off-Topic forum. I don't want "Satan" running off Anthony's business :)
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Just goes to show ya St John is getting way to popular. First Kenney then Satan now God jeez the secrets out :lol: We should all have kept our mouths shut :shock:
KatieH

Post by KatieH »

cptnkirk - If Mr. Spock shows up, we may need to take action :wink:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

KatieH wrote:cptnkirk - If Mr. Spock shows up, we may need to take action :wink:
KatieH

Post by KatieH »

CG - Brilliant :lol:
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Cool CG
I have left explicit instructions to Scotty under no circumstances is he to teleport any crew members to St John no matter how bad they need a vacation. It's
ours 8) Jeez now I got to try to figue out how to explain this forum. Damn Spock I could just pull him by his pointy little ears :lol:
California Girl

cptnkirk wrote:Damn Spock I could just pull him by his pointy little ears :lol:
He's just put the Vulcan neck pinch on ya! LOL!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:37 am.