DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

For TarheelGirl

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

I remember Carolina Friends. I used to live out near Mt Siani Rd-off of Pickett Road, actually. We used to be all over New Hope Creek and back in the trails there every chance we got. Do you remember the Hollow Rock store? Hanging Rock! Butch Cassidys?
All kinds of folk would be out in those woods making out and my friends and I would go stomping through and interrupt them! If one of them was you...sorry!!!
On another note-have you guys Karoke Night at Island Blues, yet? They didn't have enough liquor in the place to get me up there, but you might enjoy it!

Peace
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

Jorge-
I bet we have crossed paths here and there. I know people here who do and don't get St John and life is just too short to worry about the ones who are too scared to "live it". My best friend acts like I'm crazy everytime we take off and go anywhere outside of NC. God gave us a beautiful world to enjoy and he did some of his best work in ST John.
Keep in touch. We'll be down there in June for our 4th time. My son will graduate NC State this year, so this is a big time family trip/celebration before he enters the classroom to teach Math to middle school students this fall.
I'm lovin the trip reports! If you and yours get this side of I-40 on the way to Myrtle, stop on by. I haven't forgotten how to cook up a mess of greens!

Take care!
Debbie mbahoric@nc.rr.com 9194138460

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:20 pm.