Login or Register with your Facebook account
Travel discussion for St. John
- Posts: 5041
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:38 pm
- Location: St John
Jorge is as popular as ever - 3299 views and 91 replies........way to go baby
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:08 pm
- Location: Atlanta/New Orleans
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:38 am
- Location: Jackson MS
I guess after all this we'll see you in another 6
Take care buddy,
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:23 pm
- Location: northeast US
From "Do It Anyway: The Handbook for Finding Personal Meaning and Deep Happiness in a Crazy World".
According to the author, Mother Teresa was so moved by these commandments that she hung them on a wall in her orphanage in Calcutta.
And The Roches sang it.
And yep, it never was between you and them at all, not in any way that ever really mattered.
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:40 am
- Location: Ashburn, VA
You've been missed Jorge. Just one line from you perked things right up around here. Hope all is well.
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:35 am
- Location: ohio
Watch Joshies avitatar sock monkey appears, may take a minute so keep looking. HMMMMM the mystery continues are they connected or is it jorge
It is gone now I SWEAR IT WAS THERE THAT JOPSHIE IS ONE SLICK WILLE I TELL YA. No I haven't been drinkin I only drink this early while on St John
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:19 am
- Location: NY
Jorge, you are my favorite Fluffy. Can I call you The Fluffster? ** S W A K **
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:06 pm
- Location: Columbia South Carolina
Please come back?
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:45 pm
- Location: PA
You know just what to say. I needed that reminder. Careful though, people might think you are a nice guy
Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:10 pm.
When will I see St John again?