Big News

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Terry

Post by Terry »

So the mansion is owned by Oprah. That is a fact.

Why would she build this after one year and sell it? The rental/management company is a local company on St. Thomas. I can't imagine that it's a sale for profit.

How bizzare. Can someone explain this?

It's an absolutely amazing piece of property that any one of us would love to inherit. Why doesn't she just hand out one set of keys....to the property?
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Joshie sent me a PM but until he green lights me I can say nothing..
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Wakey wrote:Joshie sent me a PM but until he green lights me I can say nothing..
Is joshie the secret love child of "she who must not be named"?
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
Terry

Post by Terry »

Gotta ask about the tunnels. From Cinnamin Bay? This sounds like a concentration camp experience or something similiar. Someone fill us in here....Ruth?, anyone?
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Terry, IT'S ALL A JOKE! There's no Oprah, no tunnels. There IS a benefit being held at the home, but it's not big and there are NO CAR KEYS! It's all a sarcastic joke. Doncha' get it? :? :lol:

I don't claim to know WHY Joshie is "joshin'" us, but he/she is and I suspect we'll know who and why before long. :wink: :D
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Terry wrote:So the mansion is owned by Oprah. That is a fact.

Why would she build this after one year and sell it? The rental/management company is a local company on St. Thomas. I can't imagine that it's a sale for profit.

How bizzare. Can someone explain this?

It's an absolutely amazing piece of property that any one of us would love to inherit. Why doesn't she just hand out one set of keys....to the property?

None of this is true. Oprah does not own the house, it is all made up by someone that is a member of this forum and created another screen name to mess with people. Some people call it trolling, other calls it funny, and still others call it childish. No matter what you call it, it is all a lie.
Joshie

Post by Joshie »

Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Joshie wrote: Frankly, I've had trust issues with Joshie from the second he showed up.

We need to keep a close eye on him in case he tries to pull something.

Something dangerous.

-j
Dangerous? that is an odd thing to say. It is all so silly. Based on the inbox, there are several people on the board that thinks it is silly, but nor dangerous.
Joshie

Post by Joshie »

Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

I miss the way the forum used to be.... :cry:
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
California Girl

So do I Jo Ann, but I bet if someone is into Astrology (I'm not) they could look at some chart and find that some planet is off it's axis, or something and explain why there's so much upset in the air these days.

This too shall pass.
:roll:
Ondine

Post by Ondine »

CG, just read up on mercury retrograde, it ended today and could have affected recent forum stuff..
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

California Girl wrote:So do I Jo Ann, but I bet if someone is into Astrology (I'm not) they could look at some chart and find that some planet is off it's axis, or something and explain why there's so much upset in the air these days.

This too shall pass.
:roll:
Go thee to the thread of funny stuff. That's where all the good jumbies be.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
California Girl

Marcia, I'm clicking my "white clogs" together 3 times and saying "There's no place like VIOL" and transporting myself to the funny stuff thread! :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:14 pm.