Interesting Forum Facts

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

sea-nile wrote: CG! How did you get so many posts?
Check out pg. 1 of this thread, I explained it there. Bottom line is: boredom on the job :roll:
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

California Girl wrote:Welcome Barb! I found this forum the same way you did. You'll have fun here! :D
Thanks so much! I am already having a great time seeing how psyched others get for their trips. It is exciting just knowing what they are feeling. Have a great day!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Cat was teasing me last night telling me how she's higher up in the number of posts that I was so I told her I was going to make one sentence that says, "I want to make it to the top 10 so I am going to keep this sentence going..." only post each word in a separate post.

Thought I'd spare you guys though :)

nothintolose
cat

Post by cat »

Hey girlie! I still think you should have done it. The anticipation of the next word would have been great if you hadn't given it away already. Now you can't do it. :lol:

See ya later.
mia

Post by mia »

Hi Barb,
I'm from Rochester, NY too...actually Webster. Whereabouts in Rochester do you live?....mia
It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow. --Unknown
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

mia wrote:Hi Barb,
I'm from Rochester, NY too...actually Webster. Whereabouts in Rochester do you live?....mia
Hi! I live in Charlotte. So you've got to know how these sites can keep us warm during our extended winter. I am excited to see how many people from all over share this "love" for STJ. Thanks for saying "Hi" Stay warm! Barb