Charlie Sheen

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Connie

Post by Connie »

I'm going to give up on this conversation, because it's getting almost nasty.

Pond scum? That's really a low blow considering who I'm thinking of who is very close to me.

I know what I have been through and continue to struggle with.

There's some people in my life who I have cut ties with, but there's others who I will never give up on.

This conversation has taken a strange twist and I don't want to be part of it anymore.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
bushcat

Post by bushcat »

Buh bye!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

and on a lighter note...

sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

bushcat wrote:Buh bye!
Totally uncalled for!!!!
Terry

Post by Terry »

I so apologize! What I said was taken in the wrong text.

There was nothing meant personal toward anyone on the thread.

I'll be the one staying off line for some time.

Again....so sorry.
California Girl

I think everyone on the forum can relate to this cartoon! LOL!! C'mon, lighten up, we're not debating politics here...it's Charlie effin' Sheen! Loser extraordinare! He can't even de-friend you for ragging on him! :lol:

“I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Earlyriser

Post by Earlyriser »

I know I haven't been on this forum very long and that I probably shouldn't even respond to this...but I can't help myself. First of all, isn't this a forum? A place where one discusses, contributes, answers, informs...etc? Where your opionion is just that, an opinion? Like it or not?

There are many times I may agree or disagree on things here but I still respect the opinion of others. How else do we learn about one another or see another point of view? Sometimes my view even changes after reading others viewpoint. Heck, I wasn't even a St. Thomas fan but after reading things here I have learned about different places on St. Thomas and just might try it sometime. If this forum was just about my opinion it would be named Earlyriser Forum. Well, it's not!

It's sad that people have to apologize for there opinions. I think it's safe to say that most people have dealt with drug/alcohol abuse in their families or friends.I myself have spent quite a bit of time feeling sorry for such individual(s). And after doing this for what seems to be a lifetime,you get a bit tired of it. So I understand both opinions. Feeling sorry for someone doesn't do a whole lot, maybe it enables them? Whatever...

So...hate him, love him, want to do drugs with him, have his children, feel free! I respect everyone's opinions here, but taking it to the level of anger, Wow!

Maybe he has relatives on this forum! :) That might explain....
Earlyriser

Post by Earlyriser »

OK, I confess...I just wanted to see my ticker! :)
California Girl

Earlyriser wrote:OK, I confess...I just wanted to see my ticker! :)
*like* :lol:
Coden

Post by Coden »

Dupe!
Last edited by Coden on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coden
Coden

Post by Coden »

Coden wrote:Earlyriser wrote:
OK, I confess...I just wanted to see my ticker! :)

California Girl wrote:
*like* :lol:

So I have to say.....

I "like" both your tickers...and wishin' I had one. Someday soon come!! 8)
Coden
Earlyriser

Post by Earlyriser »

Thanks California Girl & Coden! I like my ticker too! :) Coden- r u planning a trip? Wow..this thread just pushes you to talk about other things, lol! Salsa..trip planning :)
Coden

Post by Coden »

From Earlyriser:

Coden- r u planning a trip?

Earlyriser - not this year, and March '12 we have another 14 day cruise booked. This past Jan we did a true 14 day...the ship left Fort Lauderdale and didn't return for 14 days. Our next booking is a 3 generation family cruise, and is two 7 days cruises...a B2B. We'll be stopping in St. Thomas twice.

So, hopefully, maybe, STJ in 2013. :wink:
Coden
bubblybrenda

Post by bubblybrenda »

CaliforniaGirl ~ those cartoons were very appropriate. Thanks for the laughs.

Earlyriser ~ great post. You read my mind.

I have never seen Charlie Sheen in anything (I choose not to own a TV) but I gotta admit it makes for juicy internet video watching as to just how whacked out some people can allow themselves to get.

#1 reason why I have never tried an illegal drug in my life: I was afraid I might like it. So unfortunate Charlie didn't think of that possibility way back when.
~Brenda~