NEED HELP PLEASE PLANNING TRIP

Travel discussion for St. John
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

I blame Waterguy. One snapshot of the Sistine ceiling and all Hell breaks loose.
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I told you I had a camera problem. :lol: At least I didn'rt post the naked pope pictures I have. :shock:
RickG

Post by RickG »

Apparently the best way to avoid Satan and other Rebellious Angels is to ignore them.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

waterguy wrote:I told you I had a camera problem. :lol: At least I didn'rt post the naked pope pictures I have. :shock:
Oh yeah? Well then who's this? :wink: :wink:

lazylane

Post by lazylane »

Satan wrote:
THE OLD LADY GOT OUT ON THE GOOGLE AND FOUND A PLACE CALLED VILLA LUCIFERO IN I THINK IT SAID ESTATE DISCORDIA. THE PICTURES LOOK REALLY NICE HAS ANYONE STAYED THEIR? THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. SATAN, ESQ.
Not even funny, let's hope you burn up wherever in hell you go for vacation. Remain a lurker if you have to post like this.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

LysaC

Post by LysaC »

ok, i figured out the issue here on the forum:

no one can take a joke anymore!!!

this is a joke! it's a funny. someone is being creative. there is no inside joke clique-y thing, it's just a joke. like the oprah thing- just someone looking to josh around (pun intended), be creative and have some fun.

there is no villa lucifero. satan isn't really posting here. it's a little dark & twisted humor.

if you don't get it or don't like than don't post on the thread. i get it, i like it. just like i like joshie and donkey boy and oprah and sock monkeys and clowns and jorge.

man, some of you guys are real debbie downers and you point fingers at everyone else claiming that this sort of humor will be the downfall of the forum as we know it. stop bullying! why do we have to only post things that you like?

well, it won't! cuz if i think it's funny than other people do too and we are ok with that. we are also ok with things that you think are funny.

why do you feel you have to ruin it for the rest of us?

pms brings out the tough love in me :twisted: .
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

edited since the post i was replying to has been reoved (?).

CG- i still liked your cartoon and think it was very creative.
overman

Post by overman »

it beats the "awesome pics!... can't wait for more" posts.
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

LysaC wrote:ok, i figured out the issue here on the forum:

no one can take a joke anymore!!!
I agree and to be clear with everyone...

1- I don't think I know anyone on the boards personally.

2- I don't have another forum personality, Wakey is plenty enough for me :lol:

3- I think the supposed/accused sock monkeys are entertaining, it's others that are dragging things down.

I thought we were headed for good days when we quit talking about politics..

I guess it's the harsh winter.
crasherino

Post by crasherino »

LysaC wrote:
there is no villa lucifero. satan isn't really posting here. it's a little dark & twisted humor.

Are you sure? Maybe Satan is his last name like the hockey player Miroslav Satan (pronounced Sha-tan).

Maybe he isn't the devil incarnate....maybe he's just a dude from Slovakia trying to plan a vacation somewhere warm. Is that so terrible?

I think the real issue here isn't devil worship, but rather the constant Slovakian-bashing that goes on on this site. I think its wrong and it should stop.