New Villa Search

Travel discussion for St. John
EagleRayLover

Re: New Villa Search

Post by EagleRayLover »

mahojim wrote: At least we're getting it narrowed down!!! Hope to take the next step soon and send a deposit. Hope to see you and Steve, Les!
Thanks again for your help,folks, and always-
Smiles-
MJ
Can not wait!!!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
mnfun2bme

Post by mnfun2bme »

Hey MJ,
Beach House on the Moon looks like a similar layout to Villa Jumbie. A wall of patio windows leading out to the deck, minus the pool and add hot tub. Looks like a great location for sure!!

Can't wait to hear about the final decision!

Mnfun2bme
jac w

Post by jac w »

This is the one we're looking at for our next trip. It's really a one bedroom plus a loft, if that works for you.

[http://www.vrbo.com/32037]
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

mahojim, I think it was you that posted pictures from Villa Jumbie awhile back with photos of the 'interesting characters', aka donkeys and goats, that were roaming out front on the ball field. I had to laugh when I saw that one! I always kept Villa Jumbie in mind after that and lo and behold we just booked it for our trip this spring, leaving March 30. We also like trying different homes each time although it is tough to switch sometimes when you find a perfect one! We usually stay in Cruz Bay but last summer we stayed at 'Pink Inner Tube' out near Annaberg and loved it. Too bad the friend who let us stay there sold the place :(

We are really looking forward to a laid back week in Coral Bay.

~Tracie
[/url]
mnfun2bme

Post by mnfun2bme »

Hi Tracie...
You'll love Villa Jumbie. We stayed there for 10 nights in January!

:)
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Jumbie was perfect for us in every way, you're gonna' love it. We left a rope ladder as a gift for the owners/renters to aide in entering/exiting a dinghy...not sure if anyone has had the need to use it. Hope so!
Anyway, as usual, the photos on the website don't do the home justice. It's more expansive, bigger, and more comfortable. Just wonderful.
Maybe we'll be on island the same week and all get to meet!
Smiles-
MJ
mnfun2bme

Post by mnfun2bme »

Hey MJ,
We used the rope ladder for our dinghy ride in January.... but found the motor step to be more effective.
Have you made a final decision?
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

MJ,

Welcome back to the ROCK. If your plans are for next spring...we're on island from 3/28-4/5 and have a group of 17 coming. Happy Hour(s) at our villa. Paul and Tracie, Steve and Les, Dave and Rhonda...my parents of course, bunch of teenagers and a newbie couple from Boston with their teenage son too. Woot Woot

Cheers,

Big cheezey